Arena Team Advise

So I just finished gearing CLS to 11 and everyone in my arena is running him. I gotta keep up. I currently run a Zihilus, Zooku, Ep, SA and Sith Trooper. No good can't beat any of the CLS teams. All running chaze with r2 and GK or nilly. So I'm gonna switch, I dint want to but I used to get 1st everyday no probelm but now I barely get top 10. Thanks CLS lol. Anyways I gotta switch to Stay competitive so rebels it is. I never ran rebels before though so I'm a little undergeared and not sure who to gear up and use. I have most rebels except chaze starred up and the good ones at gear 9 or 10+. Who do you guys recommend? I need a top tier rebel team without chaze

Replies

• The New Hope squad is pretty good. I'm running CLS, GK, OB, r2, and Leia....ogHan and Ezra are excellent options too. Welcome to the Light Side. Also keep DN modded if you can just in case you gotta sub him in for a zariss squad.

• Don't got GK yet but what about kanan as a tank?? Or sthan that's my options. Was thinking CLS (L) r2, Jyn, Cassian and StHan might be decent?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    The good news for you is that Chaze is starting to drop out of the top ten. CLS and R2 are pretty common now. Mix in GK, Thrawn, Nihilus, Leia, Old Ben, or Raid Han.
  • How about OB in lieu of StHan? I haven't messed around w/jyn n Cassian.
  • ZetaShooter88
    270 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ya I got my OB at gear 8 would take a little work.
    I like Jyn and cassian with CLS for the stun and cassian's debuffs and tenacity up for my tank at start
    Haven't tryed it yet but in theory I think it looks good?
  • ReyCharles
    279 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I would put in wiggs over jyn and CasSian if you can put a bunch of speed on biggs

And obviously OG Han is the best possible addition to a CLS squad.

If I had CLS, I would run CLS, OG Han, Wiggs and r2z2. No tank? Who cares with all of that offense, stun and assist going on

Edit: for the record I don't think I would ever run a CLS team. And if you want GK in there in place of R2 I think you'd still have a ridiculous team