Thrawn event...

Prev1
Any clue in what month the Thrawn event may return? R2 came back quickly I'm hoping the same with Thrawn will happen.

Replies

• No idea. R2 was rushed back for the Luke event.
  • Dread
    152 posts Member
    im guessing 2months, or that is my hope at least.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Just work on Phoenix, and when it comes back you'll bet set, and already on to rounding out your roster for TB.
  • Ahhh only took half the day for this post to show up. As always, nobody knows. Question answered. Close this please
  • It should be by the time g12 drops. Kinda unfair for people to g12 r-2 much earlier than Thrawn since the events were only a month apart.
  • Olddumper wrote: »
    It should be by the time g12 drops. Kinda unfair for people to g12 r-2 much earlier than Thrawn since the events were only a month apart.

You think they make decisions on "what's fair?"
  • September is launching of new rebels season, u better ready.. because WHO KNOWS? :scream:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    September is launching of new rebels season, u better ready.. because WHO KNOWS? :scream:

@RacerDejak is that right? I've been waiting to hear when season 4 will be aired but could not find any info...
    September is launching of new rebels season, u better ready.. because WHO KNOWS? :scream:

@RacerDejak is that right? I've been waiting to hear when season 4 will be aired but could not find any info...

@Stevesaint74

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer

The first trailer for the final season of Star Wars Rebels was revealed at Star Wars Celebration 2017. As you might expect, it's an incredible teaser that previews what looks to be a suitable conclusion to the show.
    https://youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Release Date

They haven't announced an official date yet other than Fall 2017, so it will probably arrive in late September like season three did.

More info : http://amp.denofgeek.com/us/tv/star-wars/262630/star-wars-rebels-season-4-release-date-trailer-latest-news

The date still speculation.. same as Thrawn event return. My best guess (for the swgoh game).. we will get Phoenix marquee event in mid September, possibly Saw Gerrera, Mon Mothma, or even Agent Kallus. Then late September Thrawn return.

Why i speculate Saw Gerrera n Mon Mothma? As i quote from link up there:
    Season 4 will apparently feature the return of Saw Gerrera and Mon Mothma, with Filoni promising we'll get to see "much more of an insight into seeing how that relationship breaks down and breaks apart."

Kallus? bcause he's main character :#
  • My Phoenix are ready to go that's why I want the event to return asap.
  • Thrawn Event. Wicket Event. Both MIA.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Joe56222 wrote: »
    My Phoenix are ready to go that's why I want the event to return asap.

It won't return in September
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/122359/event-calendar-8-30#latest
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • The only suitable conclusion for Rebels would be Thrawn wiping them out.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Just work on Phoenix, and when it comes back you'll bet set, and already on to rounding out your roster for TB.
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Thrawn Event. Wicket Event. Both MIA.

The best original guess for Thrawn timeline was October. R2 came back early, as he was needed for Commander Luke. Since Thrawn is not on the September scedule, we might guess October still holds.

Anyone's guess is game on the Wicket event, as it is a new type.
  • Probably october 16th while the launching the rebels season 4 with some rebels flash events in the week before. They might add zetas to them too atst with thrawn defense fix
  • How can you effectively farm Hera? She seems to be the hardest to farm.
  • #Thrawnsgiving
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

I've been dumping my refreshes into cantina energy. Long and windy road...
    The Academy of the Fallen

That's not true, Chopper is who I found to be the hardest to farm, but he comes naturally with your cantina farms. Now I am ready for thrawn event with g8 phoenix squadron at 7*
  • What level do you suggest they be for the event? Do they need to be lvl 85?
  • What level do you suggest they be for the event? Do they need to be lvl 85?

at least 80 for the uniques
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Thank you. Just used my credit heist loot to get them all to level 75. My current work in progress. And a big thank you to the developers for making this team require the same gear. Much appreciated.
  • Yeah,the requirement is nuts. Got them to G8 (except Chopper) and hope with some mods that's enough.
  • I think Rebels starts in October, and that is earliest chance for thrawn.
  • I think Rebels starts in October, and that is earliest chance for thrawn.

Yeah I don't think it has to be timed around a cartoon.

Gear 12 is here. A lot of people use Thrawn in arena. Does he really have to remain purple for another month or more?
  • Hope it will return soon!!!!
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Return. It. Back. You took our money, now serve. That's all
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I think Rebels starts in October, and that is earliest chance for thrawn.

Yeah I don't think it has to be timed around a cartoon.

Gear 12 is here. A lot of people use Thrawn in arena. Does he really have to remain purple for another month or more?

It is not in the September Event calendar - if Rebels does return in Oct, then its possible that the Thrawn event could return at that time as well.

Although events do not have to time themselves that way, the return of Star Wars Rebels may spark more interest in acquiring the character, same as releasing new toons with R1, TFA and we now have toons from TLJ to look forward to at the end of the year.

Thrawn last ran in June - due to the upset of a lot of people not having descent Phoenix team farmed, they would return his event before the end of the year. Like I say, with TLJ taking up new toon releases and events towards the end of the year - October certainly seems all the more logical.

Ahem sabine wren
    RacerDejak wrote: »

@Stevesaint74

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer

The first trailer for the final season of Star Wars Rebels was revealed at Star Wars Celebration 2017. As you might expect, it's an incredible teaser that previews what looks to be a suitable conclusion to the show.
    https://youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Release Date

They haven't announced an official date yet other than Fall 2017, so it will probably arrive in late September like season three did.

More info : http://amp.denofgeek.com/us/tv/star-wars/262630/star-wars-rebels-season-4-release-date-trailer-latest-news

The date still speculation.. same as Thrawn event return. My best guess (for the swgoh game).. we will get Phoenix marquee event in mid September, possibly Saw Gerrera, Mon Mothma, or even Agent Kallus. Then late September Thrawn return.

Why i speculate Saw Gerrera n Mon Mothma? As i quote from link up there:
    Season 4 will apparently feature the return of Saw Gerrera and Mon Mothma, with Filoni promising we'll get to see "much more of an insight into seeing how that relationship breaks down and breaks apart."

Kallus? bcause he's main character :#

October 16 is the official release date and hope Thrawn comes back in October