2Next

Replies

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Push2Stops wrote: »
    #Thrawnsgiving

I'ld like that :smile:
    How can you effectively farm Hera? She seems to be the hardest to farm.

Yeah, she's a little tough. Just keep at it.

I got her from 3* to 7* i around a month of relentless farming with 2-3 refreshes pr. day.
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I have worked on the team for about 4 weeks now. I have all of them L85 and G8 (I don't plan on further gearing since they eat up the choke point gears like the stun gun, droid caller and cuff like crazy), with Zeb and Kanan 7*, Sabine 30/100, Ezra 75/100, Hera 64/85, Chopper 6/85. Abilities are almost completely maxed (except Chopper).

I think Chopper will be skipped. What mods do you suggest for the rest?
  • As for Hera, her farm wasn't bad. Just gotta do one or two refreshers a day. Sabin buy in store with points from raids.

Man I hope it's mid oct. I have a g9 5* Thrawn just begging for some love. Once I get 7* I'll go g12
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What do you think is the bare minimum requirement to complete the final tier?

Now I have Sabine 65/100, Ezra 90/100, Hera 30/100 and all abilities maxed (except the resurrection and Chopper 'cause he's too far behind) so here's hope.
  • I was told g7 is enough.
  • I have worked on the team for about 4 weeks now. I have all of them L85 and G8 (I don't plan on further gearing since they eat up the choke point gears like the stun gun, droid caller and cuff like crazy), with Zeb and Kanan 7*, Sabine 30/100, Ezra 75/100, Hera 64/85, Chopper 6/85. Abilities are almost completely maxed (except Chopper).

I think Chopper will be skipped. What mods do you suggest for the rest?

Protection and Health primaries with Speed secondaries. Make sure you max out their passives (omegas, not zetas).
  • What do you think is the bare minimum requirement to complete the final tier?

Now I have Sabine 65/100, Ezra 90/100, Hera 30/100 and all abilities maxed (except the resurrection and Chopper 'cause he's too far behind) so here's hope.

Just a FYI, I think in my guild (41*+), I think only a couple people have 6/6 the P5 Phoenix mission with Sabine. Pretty much everyone uses Hera, Ezra, Chopper, Zeb, Kanan team as it is the most reliable.
  • My guild gets about 14-16* per TB. With my undermodded Sabine team I cleared 5/6 waves - besides, my Chopper is way too far beyond to catch up.

Now I got Zeb, Kanan, Ezra 7*, Sabine 78/100, Hera 61/100 while the tincan is still 6/85.
  • I 5/6 Phoenix first TB with Sabine over Chopper as well. I didn't start 6/6 that mission until I swapped her with Chopper after bringing the topic up in Line with the rest of my guild mates. The omega on Choppers unique in conjunction with the omegas on Zeb and Kanan's uniques makes the team much more durable to 6/6 that mission. The crit stats that Sabine spreads through hers are not as important on that last round as durability.

It's not a competition, you can use whatever makes you happy or what is available. I am just spreading the combined knowledge gathered on this from my guild who 44+/50 of us 6/6 that mission and everyone uses Chopper over Sabine (unless someone has to give up Choppers in Platoon that phase which hopefully gets changed). That is all.
  • beatzbylobot
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Sabine would be better much if they give her a zeta of bonus damage for active Phoenix members and crit up with cooldown on crits.
    Post edited by beatzbylobot on
  • Whew. I farmed like a tractor and the 5 PX is ready at last. Hera-Kanan-Zeb-Sabine-Ezra az 7*, G8, full Omega with some modding. Speeds and mods are: Hera 185 (CC-Health-Potency), Kanan 133 (Health x3) - Zeb 123 (Health x2, Potency), Sabine 215 (Speed-Tenacity), Ezra 195 (Speed-Health).

Thoughts on the chances of me getting the Admiral at 7*?