Display bug - progress bars

stohelit
149 posts Member
edited August 2017
The progress bars in things like the guild exchange or mod upgrading often display incorrectly. For instance, one request might have 2 of 5 items fulfilled, and the next person's request might have 3 of 5 items. But in both cases the green bar extends 1/2 way across the box. (i.e., in both cases it does not display the proper percentage of the box filled, but it isn't even consistent in what it shows.)

Here is an example: note that the item showing 1 of 2 goes only about 1/4 of way across the bar. The item showing 0/2 is half green, and the item showing 2 of 5 is just a shade under half green. [Sorry, the embed image function wouldn't work for me.]

nqVrW9C.jpg

[Edit: Fixed the link, per message below, thanks ]

The same problem occurs in upgrading a mod. The bars there showing progress often bear no apparent relation to actual mod progress.
Post edited by stohelit on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    edited August 2017
    You nee the direct link, not the link to the page.
    nqVrW9C.jpg

Never bothered to open a bug report on rhis before, but yeah, has been a problem for a while.
  • Thank you crazydroid, I hadn't used the image hosting thing before. Should have tested my message more thoroughly. (Still took a couple gos to figure how to get image URL out of the host.)