5* Rey good enough?

l3end3r
895 posts Member
edited February 2016
I'm about 3 days from 5* Rey. Wondering if she's ready to get into the PVP lineup.

7* Sid, Luke, Lumi, JC, Poggle
6* 88, QGJ, Poe
5* 86, Koth, Bobba, Chewie, Mace, Yoda

Been running QGJ(lead), Lumi, Sid, Luke and Poggle. It's kinda a weird team - I feel like Poggle, Luke and Sid need to be replaced at some point

Poe might still be good enough, but I feel like he's not overly useful

Replies

• Rey @ 5 is really good damage wise but very squishy. A Sid AOE & any other hit will take her out
  • She's use able at 5* if properly geared.
  • JoJoMo_007 wrote: »
    She's use able at 5* if properly geared.

Cool I'll bring her up to max
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Rey @ 5 is really good damage wise but very squishy. A Sid AOE & any other hit will take her out

Yeah, I could see Sid being a big problem for her with the speed changes now. Do you think she is still viable? I can maybe drop Sid with QGJ before he attacks:

QGJ (lead), Rey, Sid, Poe, Lumi might be my squad
  • Even 1star she's great as she is so HOT!

+1 she's good even half unlocked.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I got her at 5* too! Afraid to take out a member of my main arena team for her :s
  • Reyia wrote: »
    I got her at 5* too! Afraid to take out a member of my main arena team for her :s

Congrats! Yeah, 6* would be a lot more comfortable. But my team is wacky these days with the Poe nerf. I need to rebuild a bit
  • Nutteralex wrote: »
    Even 1star she's great as she is so HOT!

+1 she's good even half unlocked.

Yes indeed she is <3

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I think Rey is a top5 char in the game
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Triqui wrote: »

top5@5*?

I'll let you know l3end3r. You've seen my thread and I'll have my Yoda tomorrow. Rey is my best squishy glass cannon so I'll have no choice but to get her to max and test her out with a QGJ team. If you test her out before me, please lemme know. BTW my arena dropped to 600 average from 200 since patch. All my chars are 60 (except lumi and kylo) as I am saving my investments for when I get Yoda and can format this team. So I am coming from the perspective of casual arena game play.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member

top5@5*?
    No, of course, I mean at 7*. But she is so good that at 5* she is still better than many others at 6-7*.

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No, of course, I mean at 7*. But she is so good that at 5* she is still better than many others at 6-7*.

You have given me hope for my Rey. Thank you good sir.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Yoda makes Rey better, too. His Tenacity buff helps her a lot. Yoda, QGJ and Rey are the 3 best ftp farmable chars in my opinion, Luminara is a must have because of GW, and the two Geonosian bugs fight for the fifth spot in my personal top 5 (excluding Leia, Ben, Secura, Lando and other chrome warriors) of best return of invest chars. Daka and Dooku are close too. I'm not so high in Sidious as most people is, although he is a great speed bump early on and remains competitive forever, so he is a great investment too.
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Yoda makes Rey better, too. His Tenacity buff helps her a lot. Yoda, QGJ and Rey are the 3 best ftp farmable chars in my opinion, Luminara is a must have because of GW, and the two Geonosian bugs fight for the fifth spot in my personal top 5 (excluding Leia, Ben, Secura, Lando and other chrome warriors) of best return of invest chars. Daka and Dooku are close too. I'm not so high in Sidious as most people is, although he is a great speed bump early on and remains competitive forever, so he is a great investment too.

Cool. I can make that team at 5* this week. I might hold off on Yoda, since I'll already be running a squishy 5* Rey and QGJ (almost 6*).
  • When I encounter Rey in GW I cry... Because she can 1-hit KO 2 of my toons before I get a move in if they have an assist.

Also, constantly re-applies foresight....

Rey and Dooku combined make an invincible toon. Reyku - killing tornado!
  • When I encounter Rey in GW I cry... Because she can 1-hit KO 2 of my toons before I get a move in if they have an assist.

What makes them together so much better than each indivudually?
  • Dark
    199 posts Member
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    When I encounter Rey in GW I cry... Because she can 1-hit KO 2 of my toons before I get a move in if they have an assist.

Dooku leader skill
    Ally Code: 859-197-534
  • I'm running her at 5* g8, she's a pain the the **** to gear, but worth it.
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    When I encounter Rey in GW I cry... Because she can 1-hit KO 2 of my toons before I get a move in if they have an assist.

Dooku gives you offense up when you dodge. Rey has foresight, so she dodges automatically one hit.
    If you want to test the posibilities of that (it is a combo I'm intereses), Resistance Pilot also gain foresight, so does Yoda
  • [quote

Dooku gives you offense up when you dodge. Rey has foresight, so she dodges automatically one hit.
    If you want to test the posibilities of that (it is a combo I'm intereses), Resistance Pilot also gain foresight, so does Yoda

I didnt know that counted as a dodge for her, so she gains offense up if she gets attacked while she has foresight?
  • But if say dooku counters, she dodges it and loses the foresight and buff.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi