The Force is With Me 45/50 - 5 Heroic tank spots open

Prev1
The Force is with me is part of a two part guild, I am one with the force is the sister guild.

We are both doing heroic tank and rancor and looking forward to doing territory battles. We are very involved in the community and keep our members up to date on whats going on and help give tips and advice theory craft on teams and really just have a good time together as we have a passion for the game.

We have a few guiding philosophies:
Share the wealth - We dont have the same folks getting top spots every raid. If you got top three last raid, don't get it again. It helps the whole guild get stronger.

Dont be a **** - Follow the rules and be respectful. We are almost all adults and really much doesnt have to be said about this, we just try to be kind and helpful.

Time doesnt matter - The raids have 24 & 48 hour timers. We dont kill the tank or rancor right away. We have members from Hawaii to Germany, so we spread out the raids over a long period of time to allow everyone to get hits in. We also rotate raid start times so if phase 2 of tank was not a great time for you last time, it probably will be next time.

Thats it. We try to keep things simple and fun, but stay competitive. Alot of us have been playing with each other for a while now and we dont have alot of turn over, but keeping two guilds heroic has been a challenge. Traditionally this guild has been behind as the other guild had more power players, folks are starting to catch up and we want to keep things even between the guilds.

If you are interested, please let me know. At this time we are looking for more experienced players to fill these last spots, as we do currently carry a few under geared folks.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Replies