Replies

• Keep in mind only wicket is max g11 & scout is just g11... rest are g9 or g10.
  • Overall after zetaing chirpa/logray/wicket i must say the fun level of the murder bears is by far the best in game imo... wicket scout combo is more dps than anything else in game to date...

Without papaloo or teebo you only have logray to dispel and must be very very technical in using the woks... one wrong move can end you.

But the dps potential is worth it... imo
  • Moved to correct sub forum. Awesome to see the Ewoks in action!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I started the second video and made it through about one second of that music before I turned it off, lol. But I like the idea of killer Ewoks.
  • zombiwan_kenobi
    427 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Overall after zetaing chirpa/logray/wicket i must say the fun level of the murder bears is by far the best in game imo... wicket scout combo is more dps than anything else in game to date...

Without papaloo or teebo you only have logray to dispel and must be very very technical in using the woks... one wrong move can end you.

But the dps potential is worth it... imo

Ewoks had previously two issues, lack of damage output and lack of survivability. Wicket and Paploo help here but they became quite mandatory to make ewoks viable.

TM manipulation and stealth are really effective mechanics Ewoks usually use, perhaps a team built around Teebo as a lead and Paploo as a tank could bring way more tankiness. Auto-stealth will be a real pain and also help a lot against retaliating teams such as Luke's.

I'd eventually remove Ewok elder if your Paploo can survive enough (with a zeta i guess). As far as Logray brings a lot of interesting things i wonder which ewok could be removed between Scout and him. Perhaps something like Teebo (l) Paploo Chirpa Scout Wicket would work better. Once you've killed one or two opponents, other won't play much between your scout and Teebo TM reduction.

• Yeah elder should be replaced by papaloo once you get him sufficiently geared and zeta'd... that 10% hp/protection heal from buffs on top of logray/wicket heal synergy will keep him tanking with the best of them.

Idk if teebo lead will outdo zchirpa though... non zeta chirpa definitely, but those extra attacks... omg... when wicket & scout get those bonus attacks... your dps boost makes up for like 10 turns of teebo lead tm gain.
  • Cool, thanks for sharing. :)