The forgotten Sith

So, I've recently decided to invest time, credits, gear and mods in my Sith. I have a Seven Star DN (gear 7) , a six star (9 shards from 7) Darth Vader (gear 7), a 5 star, maxed out Palps (gear 8), a 5 star maul (gear 7)a 4 star dooku (gear 7), a 5 star but horribly undergeared Savage (gear 6) and a 4 star Sith assassin (gear 7). I'm working in a Sidous. But another, final Sith caught my eye.

Sith Trooper.

I am finding a lot of fun in using him, as mine is 5 stars, and gear 6. But I'm having a issue of how to comprise my team.

Currently I am thinking of the team being:
DN lead
Palps
Vader
Sith Trooper
Maul.
But then I'm torn. I'm not sure if i want Maul or Dooku. This is why

Sith trooper will taunt and gain retribution after three specials. This means Dooku won't be getting hit, meaning he won't counter.
So I'm leaning to Maul.
But I know that nothing is ideal, so I know there will be gaps where Sith Trooper has no taunt, is dead, or there is a AOE attack. So then i lean to Dooku.

Please help before i pop a brain vessel from over thinking.

Thank you!

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku, I don't like maul under DN
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    I'd use Sith Assassin or gear Savage, Dooku isn't as useful behind SithT who generally just keeps taunting, countering and stealing health until the other team are dead.
  • Options
    You'd want Sith Assassin, who can still function even at low stars. Need to get all your best speed mods on her and get the whole team going faster. You'll use her even if you switch leads to Vader or Maul so it's pretty much a no brainer.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »
    You'd want Sith Assassin, who can still function even at low stars. Need to get all your best speed mods on her and get the whole team going faster. You'll use her even if you switch leads to Vader or Maul so it's pretty much a no brainer.

I don't think I'll use Maul as a leader.
    I'm currently watching him shrivel up and die in my arena.
    But Vader zeta is something I'm interested in...

... so I can get Raid Han Solo faster then Zeta that man out because he's insane and I need that
  • Options
    If you are using DN as lead, I would always use Dooku with him. Maul is great but I think I would only use him in an arena team if he was the leader, zeta, and at least gear X. Ive been using Dooku at Gear IX for months now and he can still triumph against multiple enemies when he is the last man standing (under DN lead)
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You need Sith Assassin to help you open up strong. You can easily remove Vader
    BTW on defense if your using Palp under DN Lead that is = to shooting yourself in the foot because Palp removes % Health on his second special
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    You need Sith Assassin to help you open up strong. You can easily remove Vader
    BTW on defense if your using Palp under DN Lead that is = to shooting yourself in the foot because Palp removes % Health on his second special

Yes but it also gives him 50% turn meter
    Then entire team offense up
    And it's only 5%, made back in less then a single blow.
  • Options
    I run sith for along time. I got them all maxed out. I run Zihilus(l) Zooku Ep SA and Sith Trooper. Super effective unless your facing a new CLS team. I used to get 1st in my arena everyday no prob. Till the day after CLS launched. I still stay on top 5 though for now but I do believe the sith are dieing off with this new meta shift. I'm switching to rebels cause I wanna stay competitive but I love my sith. DS needs some love devs!!!!
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    SA is a must. I run DN lead, zSid, EP, SA, and GK. SithT would be good, but I never geared him. He's ONLY good in a Sith squad. Of course, now I have to transition back to Rebels. Because the Devs love Rebels and they are taking the game over....again.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    SA is a must. I run DN lead, zSid, EP, SA, and GK. SithT would be good, but I never geared him. He's ONLY good in a Sith squad. Of course, now I have to transition back to Rebels. Because the Devs love Rebels and they are taking the game over....again.

I'm aware of that, that's why I only got interested in him when i got interested in Sith
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Options
    R2 ruined Maul. CLS has decimated Nihilus.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    DN (L), Dooku, SA, ST, B2. Will keep u competitive.
  • Options
    9r33d0 wrote: »

not really. triple cleanse can still run strong against rebels owing to crits.
  • Options
    9r33d0 wrote: »

not really. triple cleanse can still run strong against rebels owing to crits.

I'm not at that point in time.
    I've never gone against a GK