Teebo is a god

First of all, when I pulled teebo from bronzium I thought nothing of it. I never even leveled him until today when I was stuck in the lvl 62 tank challenge.

I decided what the hell and I leveled him to 30 and made him gear 4 to get his leader ability cause it looked cool. He then proceeded to single handedly destroy mace windu (didn't allow him to even get a turn) as his basic removes 75% turn meter when he's stealthed.
This is an amazing find as I've been leveling QGJ and he needs 40 of those stun guns and this has the potential to net 20 or so each time the event comes. It saves me at least 4 days worth of gearing QGJ and makes me wonder how good teebo might be with the right team

Replies

• Options
    But he'll still never be a quarterback.
  • Options
    Turn meter not reliable enough to make up for low damage output. Teebo/Chewy are good vs Mace to bring his turn meter down true.
  • Options
    Teeboo leap animation is just so adorable. Little panda bear and his little stick
  • Options
    Oobydoob wrote: »

Lmao
  • Options
    little Teebo will become lethal when level 80 hits us, just check out his ability upgrades
  • Options
    Teebo is very good in the tank challenge! I was also having some issues with the challenge and did the same. I even put teebo at lead, I absolutely destroyed mace. FYI, mob enforcer's detonators do some huge damage if he doesn't resist... My tanks are pretty low characters because I don't use them much.

Bad day for mace in this picture..tier, 3.. Lol

http://imgur.com/hFMMY8R
  • Options
    Beating tier 3 Mace challenges is no indication of how good a toon is. I was worried about not being able to complete it cause I only have 3 tanks, none that I even really upgrade that much since they're not in my A or B squads.

Still passed the challenge.
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    Beating tier 3 Mace challenges is no indication of how good a toon is. I was worried about not being able to complete it cause I only have 3 tanks, none that I even really upgrade that much since they're not in my A or B squads.

Still passed the challenge.

It's great that your 3 tanks can complete a tier 3, mine could not, teebo helped my very junky tanks be successful, so yes, it is a very good indication of his usefulness.. I agree with OP, teebo is good in the tank challenge.
  • Options
    Different match, same outcome, whole team stealthed nearly. The only substitution I made to this lineup was take chewie from the lead, added teebo instead of a first order storm trooper, also low level with low upgrades..

http://imgur.com/YeBZCAB

• Options
    I've been seeing a couple Teebo teams rising in the arena. Don't underestimate a Ewok team. Put the three of them together and watch how they speed each other up.
  • Options
    Oobydoob wrote: »

Lol Awesome. Well played sir.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I've been seeing a couple Teebo teams rising in the arena. Don't underestimate a Ewok team. Put the three of them together and watch how they speed each other up.

The Empire underestimated Ewoks. The Empire never stood a chance at what came next.
  • Options
    I run three Ewoks and have never dropped out of the top 70. I used to be top 25 but I can't shell out the same cash or play as often as the whales.

If Ewoks survive the opening volley, the will essentially dominate the middle game. Grinding Elder shards is not fun at all, you have to commit to a 50 crystal reset daily to keep him viable. (I am at 9/85 and I have been farming him daily since December 29. (lvl 66 max gear)

Teebo is great for all the challenges he's allowed in.