So many teams...

Just my opinion, add if you actually have something productive to offer, if not, you can just stop reading and move along.

I'd like to see additions to fill up full Geonosian and Tusken teams.

With so many reworks, I do hope jawas will have a rework at some point.

Replies

• Options
    Jawa TD: they should stack.
  • Options
    yes make tuskens and geos a full faction!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    while i dislike both geonosians and tuskens, not having 5 of them so you could make a full faction team just doesn't make sence.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Don't mind me, just moving along
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    While there are already rumors of a Nightsister rework, that would be another faction that could use it and/or another hero or two. Acolyte is just so incredibly useless - and Initiate really needs some kind of taunt or utility. Daka, Talia and Ventress are a great start and DO synergize well with each other, but the other two just don't quite "fit" right.

But I agree, Geonosians and Tuskens should get a rework. Jawas could use one too - but are almost viable as is (moreso than NS or the other two).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yep so many SW characters to add. Just off the top of my head:
    Wookies. To go with clone wars chewie. They could be galactic republic
    Hondo Onaka and his pirates. New faction
    More Jedi from clone wars
    Saw Garerra (sp?) And the partisans. They would NOT be rebels, another new faction
    Gungans. Captain tarpas , bombad general binks, Lol
    Naboo, Padme, captain panaka, freedom fighters etc
    Jango Fett. He is just a simple guy trying to make his way into galaxy of heroes
    Empire. Scout trooper, atst driver, imperial officer, etc.
    Bounty hunters. Bossk embo
    More rebels
    Nightsisters. Mother talzin mainly but there a few more
    Did I mention Jango Fett?

• Options
    Yep so many SW characters to add. Just off the top of my head:
    Wookies. To go with clone wars chewie. They could be galactic republic
    Hondo Onaka and his pirates. New faction
    More Jedi from clone wars
    Saw Garerra (sp?) And the partisans. They would NOT be rebels, another new faction
    Gungans. Captain tarpas , bombad general binks, Lol
    Naboo, Padme, captain panaka, freedom fighters etc
    Jango Fett. He is just a simple guy trying to make his way into galaxy of heroes
    Empire. Scout trooper, atst driver, imperial officer, etc.
    Bounty hunters. Bossk embo
    More rebels
    Nightsisters. Mother talzin mainly but there a few more
    Did I mention Jango Fett?

Plenty of good choices in there. If they're on the same page, that's like 10-15 years of content to look forward to!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    They are animals and I slaughtered them like animals!!

Sorry couldn't help my self
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    They are animals and I slaughtered them like animals!!

Sorry couldn't help my self

Oh of course, that's why there are only 3 :D
  • Options
    Sadly, this isn't going to happen anytime soon. I predict 8 more Rebels of increasingly out of cannon power levels and out of cannon abilities to the same extent they did with sister kisser. I highly doubt Vader who handed sister kisser his own behind on a platter, will get an update anytime soon, or EP who also handed CLS Luke his backside anytime soon. It's just more Rebels and increasing imbalance in an effort to force more crystal pack purchases to 7* characters you never had interest in to get characters you don't want in order to participate in new content. That's the actual track record we have so far. DN just brought the pendulum back towards the center but since he can benefit from Rebel buffs and lightside synergies, all attempts to point to DN as an example of darkside love is an indictment on the people offering that argument in the first place. Make him incapable of getting lightside buffs since he is a blackhole in the force of darkside energy anyway, and you have a point, but until then you have zero point AT ALL!
  • Options
    Just my opinion, add if you actually have something productive to offer, if not, you can just stop reading and move along.

I'd like to see additions to fill up full Geonosian and Tusken teams.

With so many reworks, I do hope jawas will have a rework at some point.
    I would love a jawa rework I mean every light side *cough* rebels *cough* is getting a rework