GrandMasterCouncil; Seeking 1 Active, TB ready (37*), player. 96 million Guild GP

Prev1
WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited October 2017
We will be looking to replace 1 or 2 members for the next TB. Come join a tight knit, fun, friendly, and productive guild. We're all about strengthening our guild cooperatively, and have been since long before TB. We're not 1 of those guilds that dumps ppl solely because they don't spend or their GP isn't high enough. We play together, we grow together.

MANDATORY - Must get 600 daily & contribute to guild activities as well as donations. Must be level 85 (We understand life happens tho so nobody is booted for missing the occasional 600)

Ptp preferred but ftp welcome.

We've had HAAT on farm long enough for most of us to have GK maxed.

MANDATORY - Looking for a player with some roster depth for upcoming TBs. A Galactic Power rating of at least 1.8+ million preferred.

Our raid times are 9:30p EST for Rancor; Rancor rules are simple: 1 team/battle only. There is a 15 min delay window for those not soloing, post after 9:45p EST. Those soloing must wait 30 mins before they post their score, 10p EST.

HAAT raid time is 8:30p EST. HAAT rules are as followed: 1 team/battle for p1. Up to 2 teams/battles in phases 2 & 3. P4 is FFA.

MANDATORY - Discord is required to better communicate in TB which in turn maximizes our guild rewards. We also need everyone to sync with swgoh.gg. This site is handy in general but especially so when it comes to being able to deploy the best options to fill platoons.

Guild Activity reset is 8:30p EST

MANDATORY TB Toons;
Required Toons;
*CLS
*Hoth Han ( at least 4* & working towards 5* )
*Hoth Rebel Scout 6+* & Soldier 5+* ( In process of farming if not 7*)
*Phoenix Squad ( at least 6* team )
*Rogue 1 Squad ( at least 6* team )

MANDATORY - 6* Lightside Capitol Ship & at least 5 7* Lightside ships.

MANDATORY - Must strive to maintain a top 50 rank, or better, in arena. Top 100 minimum in fleet arena.

1st TB; We earned 34* ( Due to a cpl less than active members )
2nd TB; We earned 37* ( Cpl members were swapped out, however, we still had same issue that cost us an additional * or 2 )
3rd TB; We earned 37* ( Same issue with 2 ppl since replaced as well as some adjustment to the revamped TB )
Next TB; We should be looking at roughly 38+* or so. We have dealt with the issue that kept us from full potential. We expect to avg 39+* or so from future TB. I think that's close to our max given our guild GP.

Even with our productive changes we are still looking to improve our result & max potential in general. Looking for like minded players who enjoy working with others in order to improve more quickly. If you're all set with joining a guild conglomerate, with all the demands, rules, and expectations then we would be a great option.

Contact me here if interested @ WrathofCaedus or @ WrathofCaedus#8764 on discord
Post edited by WrathofCaedus on

Replies

• Looking for 1 additional TB ready player to contribute in the next TB
  • 1 more person needed for next TB, come join a warm, active, laid back guild. GP around 95 million
  • Still looking for 1 more TB ready player looking to join an active guild and earn some ROLO shards... space is limited. Guild GP is about 85 million down 1 player... help bring us back to 87 million
  • Still 1 spot left open & we may be looking to replace 1 or 2 others. Hit me back here or on discord @ WrathofCaedus#8764
  • Hit us up if youre currently unhappy and looking to make a change... come join a group that actually enjoys cooperating and helping each other... very laid back guild with few rules... looking forward to adding a like - minded player
  • 1 spot filled. 1 more to replace. Guild GP 87 million or so... come join a chill, winning team.
  • Still looking for 1 or 2 ppl for next territory battles. We finished this 1 with 34 but should be closer to 40 in the next. Hit me up if interested
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/hellraiser83/

I'm looking to join a guild. Everyday player.
    Discord: Hellraiser#2286
    Let me know if it's cool
  • Hit me up on discord or here if you're interested
  • Still looking for 1 more replacement. Got 37 stars on this TB, should be closer to 40 in the next attempt... still working out the kinks. 37 is close to the max for our combined GP so we're doing pretty well even with 1 or 2 not contributing fully
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Error
  • Still looking for an additional member to round out the guild before next TB launches... hit me up if interested.
  • Still 1 spot available if you feel like we may be the guild for you. Still need all the required toons listed above... we expect to max the * we can get given our combined guild GP... with that in mind we really need someone with a GP of 1.8 million or better. Again, hit me here or on discord. Happy gaming
  • xbreezy1
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm at 1.6 mil but I have all the required heroes. I was a part of Wallet Warriors since January. I completed all special missions both Tb's. Got 41 stars both times. I know how to follow directions & guarantee 600 daily. If you can find space for me I'll be at 1.8 mil in no time

Rogue 1 & resistance are all 7* with a zeta ready for Jyn & Finn

Phoenix is 1 hero from all of them at 7* (almost there)
  • We'll be recruiting 1, maybe 2 more, TB ready players at the end of this TB. Still looking for GP & toons mentioned above... hit me up here or on discord if interested. Come join an active team that's always striving to improve as a guild.
  • If you're looking for a well organized, stable, TB ready guild then look no further. Looking for 1 TB ready player help us hit the 40* goal
  • Just got rid of our last weak link. 1 spot available immediately. If you're looking for stability and rewards & dont wanna be just another cog in a giant guild conglomerate then we're your guild. We're well organized yet laid back. Very few rules & virtually no demands other than continue to make progress... come join the group before next TB starts. Help us hit our 40* goal
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    2 spots to fill before next TB. Hit me up if interested and come join our family. Few rules and no expectations except to keep making progress and participate...
    Post edited by WrathofCaedus on
  • Still looking for 1-2 members. We got 37* and 28 ROLO shards in the last TB.
  • 2 slots available. We're looking for quality, team players, so we're fine with being selective. Think you'd make the cut? Hit me up and lets find out. We're looking forward to additions to our family
  • 2 slots have been filled. If the right person comes along we'd be willing to clear an additional spot. We'll be looking at around 38 or 39* next TB, however, the right person could put us within range of 40*. If you think you're that person please contact me on discord. We all look forward to seeing if we can bring the difference maker aboard before the start of the next TB. Come join a strong, well organized, independent guild & become a part of our family.
  • Looking for 1, solid, TB ready player looking for a permanent home in a well organized TB focused HAAT guild. Currently looking at about 39* but a little bump in GP and we may be able to hit 40*... Hit me up here or on discord to see if you're that player...
  • Still seeking an experienced player that's TB focused before next TB starts. Hit me up if interested.
  • Still looking for the right person to round out or guild and help get us to 40*. Feel free to hit me up here or on discord but please be sure to check both our raid times & requirements for membership first to be sure we're the guild for you...
  • Looking for 1 additional, TB focused, active player to join our team before next TB starts. If you meet the requirements & our raids times work for you hit me up. You cab reach me here or on discord.
  • Need 1 more TB focused player to join our happy little bunch. We could go as is and still hit our 38 or 39* goal but we'd like 1 more to help us hit the 40* mark... hit me up if you think you meet the requirements
  • 1 more TB player needed to help us get to our goods of 40* in TB. If you're TB focused, dont wanna be a cog in a guild conglomerate, and think you meet our requirements hit me up.
  • Still looking for the right fit for our TB focused HAAT guild... hit me up if you think you'd be a good fit
  • 1 more member needed to hit our 94+ million GP goal before the start of next TB. Hurry if you want in before this next TB starts