Decrease drop rate for Mace/GS in cantina?

Since the popularity of Mace for jedi event, i got 3 shards for 120 + 50 energy tonight. Yesterday was 6 for 240 + 40. I have also been looking around on the forum and i am positive that GS shard was decrease as well.

EA may have nerf the rate for popular character and increase the drop rate for other unpoppular or hard nodes.

Also the gear drop rate has been slightly decreased as well, but far from noticeable without proper data.

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    That explains why I got 9 Mace shards using 200 energy this morning.
  • Options
    i got 4 out of300...
  • Options
    I've gotten 10 shards total past three days using two refreshes daily. Ouch
  • Options
    Before event I got about 8-10 per day from cantina with 1 refill and the one hard mode no refresh now I'm lucky to get 3-5....
  • Options
    Kylo is still most often dropped besides JC. Which is a slap in the face to those who bought the pack.
    [SøtFØ] Leader
  • Options
    This morning I got 8 shards out of 12 sims in the cantina. Calm down.
  • Options
    badboy1702 wrote: »
    Since the popularity of Mace for jedi event, i got 3 shards for 120 + 50 energy tonight. Yesterday was 6 for 240 + 40. I have also been looking around on the forum and i am positive that GS shard was decrease as well.

EA may have nerf the rate for popular character and increase the drop rate for other unpoppular or hard nodes.

Also the gear drop rate has been slightly decreased as well, but far from noticeable without proper data.

I think its just that RNG was not on your side. Ive noticed that since they have changed Mace, Ive noticed a greater chance of obtaining Mace shards.
  • Options
    I've gotten 39 mace shards in last 88 tries on both cantina and hard node.
  • Options
    My drop rate still holds at 35-45% for Mace. Had 8 shards when they announced the new event. I started farming him a few days later, after I finished JC to 5*, and I now have 108 shards. That's 100 shards in under a week (1 or 2 refreshes per day depending on Arena). Seems like his drop rate is fine to me.
  • Options
    Mace shards are still the same. I got 11 shards from 190 energy.
  • Options
    These threads are always hilarious. Like the devs purposely find the character everyone farms and nerfs the drop rates. :D