Lunitari now recruiting

Prev13
Currently doing heroic pit with a 24 hr registration period, and naat.

We are seeking active players of all levels, we suggest at least 1 7* toon to reep the benefits of raids. ally code 438-881-818
Come join in the fun!

Replies

• 15 openings
  • Active chat, all levels welcome.
  • Looking to absorb a small guild contact me if interested
  • I sent you a friend request on discord I have a small guild of friends and family various levels (I am 85) looking to merge for raids and territory battles.
  • If you are still interested I sent you a pm.
  • Only 6 more spots
  • Only 3 slots open get in while you still can
  • 1 spot raids start @8 24 hour zero damage
  • 4 spts open. Had to boot some rule breakers. Ally code: 438881818
  • Only 3 spots left get in for the next territory battles!
  • 2 spots open raids start tomorrow.
  • @everyone
    Whoever has connections into the places in the swgoh world, who would like to help promote the recruiting for the guild, please join the recruiting platform that dropped yesterday

You must go to the Dagobah system. There you will find Guilds.
    Đagobah~Đrop

Hottest new discord server with options for all Time Zones & Raid Tiers.
    From Heroics, to Tier 5 Rancor, Đagobah has the resources to help people find the guild that best suits them.
    ( 7 Guilds To Choose From )
    Steps are simple:
    1. Join the Discord server
    2. Read the introduction
    3. Join the channel that best fits your style.

Now become even more powerful than Master Yoda
    https://discord.gg/axhP8VM
  • 2 spots open get in for next tb
  • 2 openings left beginners welcome, very helpful and friendly guild. Laid back atmosphere. Raid often, Earn gear, have fun.
  • Plank420 wrote: »
    2 openings left beginners welcome, very helpful and friendly guild. Laid back atmosphere. Raid often, Earn gear, have fun.

Ally code: 438881818
  • 1 spot open.
  • 2 spots available ally code: 438881818
  • 3 spots open, get in before tb starts!
  • 3 openings, come join a progressive guild that is stable and not full of alot of "hard to understand" rules. We are not an alliance seeking your 600, we are a group of friends that want to play a game have fun and meet new and interesting people. We still raid often, we are always progressing, but we are NOT a soul crushing corporate alliance that demands all your time. Yes we are a chill guild but we get stuff done!
  • Ally code: 438881818
  • Bump
  • 4 spots open, active and progressing fast.
  • 3 spots open, 40 mil gp come join our active friendly guild my ally code is 438881818
  • We are looking to absorb 4-6 active players. Fell free to pm me or comment here.
  • Lithorendale
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    My friend just started playing the game and is 100% a 600 a day player. Ally code 358 554 365. Started 3 days ago and is level 45 with 1 almost 2 seven stars. Can they get an invite?

Edit: They also requested an invite.
  • Yeah I'll log in real quick
  • Our Guild is active and looking! We currently have 6 slots open. Active and complete all raids and moving up the ranks!

Several members towards the top of their arena and fleet ranks.

We're easy going but looking for active players.

PM me if interested!
  • Bump!
  • Our Guild is active and looking! We currently have 6 slots open. Active and complete all raids and moving up the ranks!

Several members towards the top of their arena and fleet ranks.

We're easy going but looking for active players.

PM me if interested!
  • we are looking for a small guild to merge into us, we have 40 daily players and would like to fill our ranks, also single players are welcome to join. we have rotating raid times that suits most guild mates, and are averaging 3 rancor raids and 2 n-aat raids per week. our only rule is 24 hour registration period for both raids. if we sound like a good fit feel free to comment here or you can direct message speedysteve or myself for more information.
    ally code: 438881818