Lunitari now recruiting

Replies

• Only a few slots open. 40M GP and growing. We’re active but laid back. Welcoming players of all levels who want to continue to grow and be part of an active and supportive Guild. PM me if interested and for more info
  • family style guild looking for individuals or small group to come join in our quest for galactic peace. currently run hpit and naat. you could be the key to our heroic conquest. ally code: 438881818
  • We’re growing fast and happy to help any new members and experienced players also welcome to join our guild. PM me if interested
  • Morning All,

We’re an active guild and recruiting (4 slots left). We do Heroic Rancor and NaaT raids and have a friendly and supportive bunch of players at all levels. Let me know if you’re interested!
  • 4 slots open. Let me know if interested. All players and levels welcome
  • Hi All,

Still just the 4 open slots remain. We’re active and open to players of all levels. Currently running on Heroic pit and NaaT raids. Message me if interested
  • awesome people from various parts of life, all working as a team. we are international with rotating raid times to suit everyone. generous donations/advice. best of all no forced farming, build any team that you like. see ya on the holo-tables, cheers!
  • Yup as Plank says. We’re global and climbing the ranks. Any players wanting to join our great crusade to be at the top come join in! PM me or Plank
  • Just the 2 open slots remain in our active guild!

We’re easy going and supportive. All we ask for is activity and 0 damage rule on first 24 hours of raids. Other than that anyone is welcome and we’ve a range of player levels
  • Hi All,

Still searching for those players to fill our last few spots. Easy going and accepting players of all levels. PM me if interested
  • Morning call out. Searching to fill the last few slots. As long as you’re active we’re taking in any player level. Friendly and no harsh rules. PM if interested!
  • Only a few slots open. 40M GP and growing. We’re active but laid back. Welcoming players of all levels who want to continue to grow and be part of an active and supportive Guild. PM me if interested and for more info
  • Speedysteve
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Currently doing heroic pit and NaaT with a 24 hr registration period.

We are seeking active players of all levels. Ally code to add me if interested: 966-132-677
  • We’re an active guild and recruiting (4 slots left). We do Heroic Rancor and NaaT raids and have a friendly and supportive bunch of players at all levels. Let me know if you’re interested!
  • We’re an active guild and recruiting (4 slots left). We do Heroic Rancor and NaaT raids and have a friendly and supportive bunch of players at all levels. Let me know if you’re interested!
  • now welcoming new members. come push us to the next star in territory battles.
  • We’re growing fast and happy to help any new members and experienced players also welcome to join our guild. PM me if interested
  • Great group of people right here. Joined a couple days ago and already feel at home. Join up if you want a good guild with no pressure.
  • Get ready for Territory Wars! 4 slots remaining. We’re currently running Heroic Pit and NaaT raids. We’re easy going and supportive of players of all levels. PM if interested. Ally code - 966-132-677
  • Get ready for Territory Wars! 4 slots remaining. We’re currently running Heroic Pit and NaaT raids. We’re easy going and supportive of players of all levels. PM if interested. Ally code - 966-132-677
  • Get on board for Territory Wars! Only a few slots open. 40M GP and growing. We’re active but laid back. Welcoming players of all levels who want to continue to grow and be part of an active and supportive Guild. PM me if interested and for more info
  • Get ready for Territory Wars! Only a few slots remaining. We’re currently running Heroic Pit and NaaT raids. We’re easy going and supportive of players of all levels. PM if interested. Ally code - 966-132-677

• Get on board for Territory Wars! Only a few slots open. 40M GP and growing. We’re active but laid back. Welcoming players of all levels who want to continue to grow and be part of an active and supportive Guild. PM me if interested and for more info
  • Get ready for Territory Wars! Only a few slots remaining. We’re currently running Heroic Pit and NaaT raids. We’re easy going and supportive of players of all levels. PM if interested. Ally code - 966-132-677
  • Speedysteve
    76 posts Member
    edited November 2017