Borrow my G12 CLS

Prev1
Wallynator94
170 posts Member
edited December 2017
Im offering up my CLS for those who need a little help with LS battles and cantina. For those interested here's my Ally code 125-445-584 , all I ask is you let me know how long you need him so I can keep tabs on my ally list. Cheers and good luck!
Post edited by Wallynator94 on

Replies

• I sent a request. Trying to 3 star the hard 9. Should be too long. My ally code 272-174-995
  • Sending invite for level 9 hard mode. Will remove when done :) thanks in advance
  • No problem guys!
  • luckyshepp wrote: »
    Sending invite for level 9 hard mode. Will remove when done :) thanks in advance

Lucky send another request, accidentally rejected it
  • Would need for 48 hrs tops. Looking to finish last node in cantina code is 747-713-862

Thanks so much in advance
  • I'd like to borrow him so I can 3* light side 9B & 9D. They have been slaughtering me over the past few months. :s
  • Sure thing! I couldn't beat those nodes til I unlocked CLS so I feel your pain
  • Finally conquered them thanks to your G12 CLS. I appreciate the loan, I'll drop you as a friend so somebody else can be helped by your generosity as well. ;)
  • Wallynator94
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Jermunji wrote: »
    Finally conquered them thanks to your G12 CLS. I appreciate the loan, I'll drop you as a friend so somebody else can be helped by your generosity as well. ;)

Of course! I'm glad he was able to get the job done :smile:
  • I just need it for som hard nodes, will remove you when done my name is dace joy level 73
  • I just need it for som hard nodes, will remove you when done my name is dace joy level 73

Ok I got you, send the request
  • Sent it
  • I’m also looking for help with 9B and finishing the cantina if I could borrow a CLS that would be sweet, would only need two days. Ally code 144-357-623
  • Im offering up my CLS for those who need a little help with LS battles and cantina. For those interested here's my Ally code 125-445-584 , all I ask is you let me know how long you need him so I can keep tabs on my ally list. Cheers and good luck!
    Are you still offering up yet up CLS for 9 LS battles. Asking for a guildmate not on the forums thanks. Her ally code is 617-639-814. Thanks.
  • Im offering up my CLS for those who need a little help with LS battles and cantina. For those interested here's my Ally code 125-445-584 , all I ask is you let me know how long you need him so I can keep tabs on my ally list. Cheers and good luck!
    Are you still offering up yet up CLS for 9 LS battles. Asking for a guildmate not on the forums thanks. Her ally code is 617-639-814. Thanks.

I am, have her request me! Have plenty of room ally list right now

. I'll let her know thank you in Advance!

I also have ally spots open and a g12 cls if anyone wants to use it.
    Send me an ally request, 987-416-227

Guildmate just added you thanks again!

Guildmate just added you thanks again!

No problem, he's at g12 now maxed so she should blow through the hard battles
  • Sent invitation! Thanks I'll be done when I 3star all of the last stage LS hard nodes and Cantina nodes. Currently level 82
    Ingame name is Anakin Skywalker
  • Sent invitation! Thanks I'll be done when I 3star all of the last stage LS hard nodes and Cantina nodes. Currently level 82
    Ingame name is Anakin Skywalker

Just confirmed your request! Good luck
  • I've got 2 accounts that just turned 85, and might need to keep your cls for a few days if thats ok. Thanks so much, you're a true hero of the galaxy!
  • I've got 2 accounts that just turned 85, and might need to keep your cls for a few days if thats ok. Thanks so much, you're a true hero of the galaxy!

Sure thing!
  • Can you add me also? I really need it to finish 9B c and d. I will remove myself later once im done, shouldn't take more than a few days. My ally code is 177 454 868. I already sent you a request, hope you will accept. Thanks a lot for doing this! :)
  • Ally request sent. Just need for a couple days
  • Sent an invite trying to finish off the last of the Ls to 3 Stars krennick and the shoretrooper and finish off cantina if you don’t mind
  • No problem at all!
  • I just sent you a request! I just need to borrow it for a day or two, to finish the last three LS hard nodes.
  • Tharinock wrote: »
    I just sent you a request! I just need to borrow it for a day or two, to finish the last three LS hard nodes.

Sure thing!