Has the vault of crystals ever been discounted?

Reyia
1171 posts Member
I regularly buy vaults of crystals and I'm wondering if there were special deals on those before I started playing about 3 weeks ago? In Australia it cost $159.99 thanks to the GST markup and the exchange rate.

G4V8oxl.png

Would be nice if the vault could have some discounts for valentine day. In a few other games I play they offered every bundle with more, such as 30% more crystals for the biggest pack as a lunar new year deal.

Hope EA says:

Roses are red, violets are blue, here's 45% off just for you!

h7UqPtN.png?1

Replies

• Options
    I remember reading that they have no intentions of discounting the price of crystals. Which is a shame
  • Options
    They had a 5% cut on the 1,340 Crystal Pack last night, does that count?
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »
    I remember reading that they have no intentions of discounting the price of crystals. Which is a shame

It is :'( they could have at least offered some incentives for people to buy it. In Marvel future fight for eg it's buy one get one free, so if one vault is bought, a second one is offered free of charge.
    They had a 5% cut on the 1,340 Crystal Pack last night, does that count?

That's such a small cut. I didn't even notice that as the biggest pack is the best value.
  • Options
    pretty much all games offers a discount offer except this game, a year down the line Iam sure they will once revenue slows
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Dario wrote: »
    pretty much all games offers a discount offer except this game, a year down the line Iam sure they will once revenue slows

Exactly. I've previously played summoners wars and game of war. Every time u open app u get bombarded with the latest deals. In gow currently there are no less than 9 different packs on offer! Plus if u don't buy anything for a while they will try to sell u dirt cheap packs at $5.