Holy cow!!!

Prev1
IgneoMorte
253 posts Member
edited August 2017
Out of 3.5k ally points, I got 50 Chewie Shards, 10 RG shards, 10 RG shards, and 10 Snow Trooper shards.

Was this absolutely insane luck, or is there a bug going on with bronziums?

Replies

• Insane luck.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Is that not typical?
  • I had 350k shards and spent them all and got roughly 80 RG shards, and probably 200 other miscellaneous shards.
  • I spend my ally points in bulks of 5k or 10k and I usually get 1 or 2 shards maximum. So yeah, 80 shards in 3.5k is extremely lucky.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Also remember they changed full character drops to convert to number of shards for unlock.
    4+ full character drops is still pretty good though.
  • I swear it come in bulks. The RNG is FUBAR in this game. Characters come in bunches for me. Just like everything else.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I swear it come in bulks. The RNG is FUBAR in this game. Characters come in bunches for me. Just like everything else.

Yep, that's why I asked if it was typical.

Betcha OP's next 3.5k-100k ally points spent will get him nothing before getting another nice drop.
  • Winstar wrote: »
    I swear it come in bulks. The RNG is FUBAR in this game. Characters come in bunches for me. Just like everything else.

Yep, that's why I asked if it was typical.

Betcha OP's next 3.5k-100k ally points spent will get him nothing before getting another nice drop.

Most likely
  • I have 1.2 million ally points
  • Last week I pulled 183 shards with just under 9k ally points... was lucky as well... although I'd rather get lucky pulling Carbanti prototypes
  • Yesterday i get 50 Dooku shard, 25 Clone Sarge, 25 JC, 10 RG, 10 Snowtrooper. Dooku on farm to *6, Sarge now i need around 9 shards to *7 him. Rest goes to shard shop. I'm burning AP just around 5k!!

HOLY CAT!! :scream:
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    I have 1.2 million ally points
    Why?
  • I've gotten fives full unlock like 4 times in the last month. Never got one shard of his when I was farming him though lol. I'll take the 50 for shard shop anytime though
  • Just spent 60k got around 110ish HRSoldier shards. :)
  • I've gotten two RG unlocks in the two weeks since the R2 event ended, after I already 7* him. I also got two Ewok Scout unlocks after the Ewok pass month ended and I was no longer working on him, those unlocks were like back to back too. I got a Dooku unlock last week too which was awesome because I hadn't unlocked him yet so with the shards I already had I was able to rank him up a star level right away. I keep hoping that I'll get a Barriss or a Ima Gun-Di unlock but those have yet to happen.
  • About a month apart I got an ima gun di unlock for 80 shards, already had him 7* so into the shop it went, then a barris unlock for 80 shards, was 60/100 so got my 7* and half went to the shop.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I pulled a full Urrroorororororr the other day. I also got a full Old Daka which turned into 80 shards of currency, so that's nice.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Just spent 60k got around 110ish HRSoldier shards. :)
    Lies.
  • Olga wrote: »
    Just spent 60k got around 110ish HRSoldier shards. :)
    Lies.

Deceptions.
    Go Pens!
  • SoylentGreen
    84 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Just burned about 10k out of my 1.06M points.
    Received 3 full chars (Snowtrooper - 10shards, Some Jawa - 80shards, IG-86 - 10 shards).
    Total of 1650 Store currency.

Not bad.

Edit: Didn't see the IG-86 shards right away :)
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    During the time up to, and during the R2 event, I was frantically farming empire toons, but although I spent countless thousands of ally points, I got next to no empire shards. And a grand total of zero shards for RG, which was the toon I needed the most shards for.

After 7*ing RG and the event ended, I have now gotten no less than 120 RG shards from the bronziums.

RNGesus is a friggin' troll!
  • One in a million odds is all.

But the thing about one in a million odds is that if you have twenty million players someone is going to have that kind of luck once a day. Today was your day! Congratulations!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Sapient2k7
    191 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I had been monitoring the drop rates on bronziums for a while ( 9-10 months) It used to be on average every 6k you got a character shard and every 18k you got a full toon drop. I typically got better than that until a couple of months ago ( when they changed shard numbers for full character drops) where it seems to have changed. I now see toon and shard drops all happening around the same time (bunched together) and it is now taking an average of 25k for a full toon drop.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Seriously, I have the worst luck with this stuff. I just used up my 1million ally points primarily for hoth soldier and it left me at 49/50 to unlock him.... what a joke

edit: got like 16k shard shop currency tho...
  • You know general discussion is stale when this is the leading post :(

Its all been merged or put into subforums.
    :)

Its all been merged or put into subforums.
    :)

I know :(
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    You know general discussion is stale when this is the leading post :(
    This will only be in general Until a mod sees it and put it in - Data Cards (store) - or - Off Topic -
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • That's a pretty good haul. I haven't got much lately. In recent memory, got RG and SnowTr "unlocked" a couple times, random singles, but had a string where in 1 week I got Ewok Scout 3 times during the Ewok rush before their Event.

A couple of months ago was my last "good" 4* unlock...it was Dathcha.

I think all the minuscule credits as "freebies" are taking up too much space. :p
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.