How does one change ability levels of characters?

Yesac
362 posts Member
I have maxed my CLS out in gear, and have him with some of my best mods (speed wise at least). I'm running a crit damage set and two health sets. Yet his power is 17,646/24864. On swgoh.gg it says his ability levels are at 36%. Since this is all new to me, I was wondering what this means. Can he be even more amazing than he already is? How? I have his speed at 246, pretty much as fast as my mods will go. Other than the 7200 galactic power I'm losing, what else would ability level do for me?

Replies

• link to your swgoh account please?
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/yesac/
    This is before I put the rest of the gear on him. He is now fully geared, which increased him by 594 gp.
  • Ability lvl increase the damage and gives other benefits, a zeta will give it alone around 2k galactic power
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks

The only things needed to obtain that max power rating are:

- Omega his leadership
    - Zeta both his uniques

The new power rating attributes massive value to Zetas, so a character that can have 2 of them will jump enormously in power rating when they get them.

-EDIT- actually read your comment about the gear slots, so removed that from the list.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Ceberus wrote: »
    Ability lvl increase the damage and gives other benefits, a zeta will give it alone around 2k galactic power

Aha. I should have thought of that. It doesn't have much to do with mods, then. Thanks for the help.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Confused.... you had the chars to get CLS... also the ability to farm gear and mods...

BUT...

You didnt know how to max abilities ??
  • Thanks

The only things needed to obtain that max power rating are:

- Omega his leadership
    - Zeta both his uniques

The new power rating attributes massive value to Zetas, so a character that can have 2 of them will jump enormously in power rating when they get them.

-EDIT- actually read your comment about the gear slots, so removed that from the list.

His leader is also a Zeta not an omega, CLS has 3 zeta abilities
    My Collection Red Lining the Revan Counter