Why equal TB rewards is bad for the game.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Ive spent a lot of money on this game and I can see and understand the side where the rewards shouldnt be equalized. However, I feel my heart still goes out to the smaller guilds. Equalizing the rewards is a big victory for the smaller guilds even if whales or whoever dont see it this way.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    When TB was first announced, I believe the Devs stated it would disrupt current Guilds and cause the formation of stronger Guilds. I continue to play this game because of my Guildmates. If TB fractures Guilds it will truly be a sad day.

First off, to be honest, I don't remember devs saying that. I know people speculated that that would be the case.

Second, if TB does encourage guilds to restructure, that would be the second time (HAAT did the same).

Which begs the question of development team - why encourage guild formation and guild play, if you are going to continually release content to break them apart?

Again, I acknowledge that we don't know if TB's structure and/or rewards will do this yet. But I agree - if it does, it will be a sad development and another poor design choice that will likely lead to more players leaving.

I believe it was in a pod cast they said that they think it may break up guilds, I'm not sure on the direct wording though.

This structure is better for the game then the current HAAT structure which can allow 30 "new " players to get GK, because they are carried by 20 older players (or less at this point since we know 3 can basically take down the whole thing)

This will cause guilds to form with more even player lvl and investment (time and/or $) with less players being carried because they can do 600. I don't see this as a bad thing.

That being said, I agree what the rewards are exactly may cause issues, but from what we know right now of the structure, I think its a good thing.

Guilds that have been established and not built to be carried by a few should be fine. Players leave because they want a bigger bite of the apple, the devs cannot control this past a certain point. New content gives people the itch, not always the rewards.

You wanna find me those 3 people for my guild please? I'd like to get GK myself.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UoJCAM wrote: »
    When TB was first announced, I believe the Devs stated it would disrupt current Guilds and cause the formation of stronger Guilds. I continue to play this game because of my Guildmates. If TB fractures Guilds it will truly be a sad day.

First off, to be honest, I don't remember devs saying that. I know people speculated that that would be the case.

Second, if TB does encourage guilds to restructure, that would be the second time (HAAT did the same).

Which begs the question of development team - why encourage guild formation and guild play, if you are going to continually release content to break them apart?

Again, I acknowledge that we don't know if TB's structure and/or rewards will do this yet. But I agree - if it does, it will be a sad development and another poor design choice that will likely lead to more players leaving.

I believe it was in a pod cast they said that they think it may break up guilds, I'm not sure on the direct wording though.

This structure is better for the game then the current HAAT structure which can allow 30 "new " players to get GK, because they are carried by 20 older players (or less at this point since we know 3 can basically take down the whole thing)

This will cause guilds to form with more even player lvl and investment (time and/or $) with less players being carried because they can do 600. I don't see this as a bad thing.

That being said, I agree what the rewards are exactly may cause issues, but from what we know right now of the structure, I think its a good thing.

Guilds that have been established and not built to be carried by a few should be fine. Players leave because they want a bigger bite of the apple, the devs cannot control this past a certain point. New content gives people the itch, not always the rewards.

You wanna find me those 3 people for my guild please? I'd like to get GK myself.

It would have been fairly easy to find a guild like this before. Not now. Now you have to be a top player to get into a top guild. And that's how it should be IMO.