TB shop

Prev1
Haven't seen much speculation on the TB store. I'm guessing there is a high probablity both the hoth toons will be in there. Probably other toons needed for TB as well.

Possibly even someone like Baze. If I remember correctly they added Rey, previously only obtained on hard nodes, to the guild store when they introduced raids.

Whatcha think?

Replies

• I don't care what toons they put in it.
    I want gear 12
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    We just know for sure that we will get G12 stuff there and the 3 new toons. I would also assume that at least HRSoldier will be obtainable there since scout is already in cantina store.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They have stated 1 of the hoth toons and HY will be there. Also G12 stuff and I think g11 too.

After that I am hopping for zetas.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    REWARD DETAILS
    The Guild earns rewards based on the number of stars earned, but they also earn a new currency: Guild Event Tokens. These tokens can be spent on exclusive high-value rewards including Gear 11, Gear 12, and shards for Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Captain Han, and Hermit Yoda.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    REWARD DETAILS
    The Guild earns rewards based on the number of stars earned, but they also earn a new currency: Guild Event Tokens. These tokens can be spent on exclusive high-value rewards including Gear 11, Gear 12, and shards for Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Captain Han, and Hermit Yoda.

Haha ya I saw that. I assume there will be other things to buy too.
  • G12 will be like guild shop. 2 pieces of raid hear about 600ish token. Unfortunately, g12 gear will appear also in shipment with high price. U don't want to spend ur valuable TB token just to buy 2 piece of gear. TB reward will not help much with ur g12 requirement. Soon, u'll find ur way ended in shipment ;)
  • Also the missing ship's blueprints like Tie Reaper ; Kylo's and such
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if ATF finds her way in there as well. Probably why she has been a little slow on the release cadence.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    G12 will be like guild shop. 2 pieces of raid hear about 600ish token. Unfortunately, g12 gear will appear also in shipment with high price. U don't want to spend ur valuable TB token just to buy 2 piece of gear. TB reward will not help much with ur g12 requirement. Soon, u'll find ur way ended in shipment ;)

Stating like fact when you haven't even seen it yet.

The territory battles shop is the rewards we get in place of a mystery box like we get for raids. It is not equivalent to the guild coin shop. Surely we will get enough in tokens to have similar rewards to the tank. i.e. enough tokens to buy 16 - 32 gear salvage and 4 - 6 shards, probably, at the minimum.

That's my speculation, at least.
  • Please don't add Baze to the shop. I was so proud I got him to 7* today as a F2P :D
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    G12 will be like guild shop. 2 pieces of raid hear about 600ish token. Unfortunately, g12 gear will appear also in shipment with high price. U don't want to spend ur valuable TB token just to buy 2 piece of gear. TB reward will not help much with ur g12 requirement. Soon, u'll find ur way ended in shipment ;)

The territory battles shop is the rewards we get in place of a mystery box like we get for raids. It is not equivalent to the guild coin shop. Surely we will get enough in tokens to have similar rewards to the tank. i.e. enough tokens to buy 16 - 32 gear salvage and 4 - 6 shards, probably, at the minimum.

I agree, but a lot is going to depend on how strong your guild is. My guess is the rewards will be paltry for most in the beginning.

He is right though they probably will overprice the new gear and we might have to rely on shipments to get the gear we need like right now. In the past they haven't made gear from previous gear levels easier to obtain whenever they increased the gear level and I don't expect gear 12 to be any different. If they do overprice gear 12 pieces in the event store then at least we can focus on buying shards for characters and using crystals to buy the gear that we need.

Well, it's my guess base on in-game pattern. In guild/fleet shop there is gear available, 2 salvage raid gear piece with price higher than shard/blueprint price. I'm sure only few people buy that, only those who need last pieces, or those who already have all shards/blueprints in the shop.

About TB reward, maybe g12 include but i'm pretty sure the system will be like in raid, RNG base reward. Although they said equal reward, i'm not sure everyone will get same gear type. g12 will not be stand alone gear, it will need companion gear. My guess there will be new challenge that include g12 reward, that will give us the companion gear (maybe we will have them thousands in stock).

The g12 part that we need.. yeah i'm sure we will end in shipment. I wish i am wrong. :flushed:
  • Jackkepten wrote: »
    Please don't add Baze to the shop. I was so proud I got him to 7* today as a F2P :D

Big congrats!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    WK05FrS.png
    Jackkepten wrote: »
    Please don't add Baze to the shop. I was so proud I got him to 7* today as a F2P :D

Sorry, but he is there, basically this is a rebel shop
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    WK05FrS.png

Wow not gonna lie. Excited I will be able to get him without the hard mode grind.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Mk 5 keypads? Really?
  • Snake2 wrote: »
    Mk 5 keypads? Really?

Oooh Goody. I am short on those.
  • I have about 1000+ of those keypads.
    WK05FrS.png

Where did you see this stuff on the shop?
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    Hskull55 wrote: »
    WK05FrS.png

In Ahnald and mobile gamer videos
    Bnorth86 wrote: »
    WK05FrS.png

In Ahnald and mobile gamer videos

Thanks! Didn't watch the Ahnald video
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    You can see more Player videos showcasing further details of Territory Battles in the Art and Media section of the forums right <<HERE>>
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    You can see more Player videos showcasing further details of Territory Battles in the Art and Media section of the forums right <<HERE>>

Right on. Thanks!
  • Hiya!

Honestly, putting this info in a subforum that no one reads is probably NOT the best way to give notice to players.
  • Hiya!

Honestly, putting this info in a subforum that no one reads is probably NOT the best way to give notice to players.

I did not even know that forum existed.
    WK05FrS.png

Is there a list by any chance? I can't watch a video until I'm off the clock.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    WK05FrS.png

Rebels :p maybe all of them
    WK05FrS.png

Except hoth rebel soldier I'm sure.
    WK05FrS.png

I'm liking that.

For a mostly Rebel-centric TB session, it's great to boost them while the Event is going on. Likewise, when (or if) ever this becomes Empire-centric, I would want to the entire shop filled with Empire Toon shards.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.