TB shop

2Next

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    REWARD DETAILS
    The Guild earns rewards based on the number of stars earned, but they also earn a new currency: Guild Event Tokens. These tokens can be spent on exclusive high-value rewards including Gear 11, Gear 12, and shards for Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Captain Han, and Hermit Yoda.

Haha ya I saw that. I assume there will be other things to buy too.

Why do you assume that? Setting yourself up for disappointment.
  • 75/shard seems cool. Buuut I need to see how much you get per event before making a decision on what to buy.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Monel wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    REWARD DETAILS
    The Guild earns rewards based on the number of stars earned, but they also earn a new currency: Guild Event Tokens. These tokens can be spent on exclusive high-value rewards including Gear 11, Gear 12, and shards for Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Captain Han, and Hermit Yoda.

Haha ya I saw that. I assume there will be other things to buy too.

Why do you assume that? Setting yourself up for disappointment.

Luckily I assumed correctly.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    75/shard seems cool. Buuut I need to see how much you get per event before making a decision on what to buy.

Ya for sure. Lots to decide between.
  • Anything from 1750 for 1* upto 6000 for 45* @NicWester
  • Hiya!
    You can see more Player videos showcasing further details of Territory Battles in the Art and Media section of the forums right <<HERE>>

Honestly, putting this info in a subforum that no one reads is probably NOT the best way to give notice to players.

I did not even know that forum existed.

Now you do!

• Snake2 wrote: »
    Mk 5 keypads? Really?

Probably alongside the Stun Guns Mk4?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Tiggus wrote: »
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Mk 5 keypads? Really?

Probably alongside the Stun Guns Mk4?

Hurray!! I desperately need them.. just need couple more to get to 5.000 :smiley::joy:
  • Watching the TB videos and the TB store refreshes, HR Scout appeared multiple times...but HR Soldier zero times.
  • Hiya!
    You can see more Player videos showcasing further details of Territory Battles in the Art and Media section of the forums right <<HERE>>

Honestly, putting this info in a subforum that no one reads is probably NOT the best way to give notice to players.

I did not even know that forum existed.
    Same here
  • Hiya!

Of course it is.
  • Has anyone actually seen ROLO in the TB store? I didn't see her in any video including Ahnald's video even though he refreshed several times. Will she be 180 tokens/ shard like Hermit Yoda or 75 like other characters?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    IdraRage wrote: »
    Has anyone actually seen ROLO in the TB store? I didn't see her in any video including Ahnald's video even though he refreshed several times. Will she be 180 tokens/ shard like Hermit Yoda or 75 like other characters?

You don't get Rolo in store, you get her in the TB.

You need Captain Solo who will be farmable in Cantina
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Has anyone actually seen ROLO in the TB store? I didn't see her in any video including Ahnald's video even though he refreshed several times. Will she be 180 tokens/ shard like Hermit Yoda or 75 like other characters?

But don't you only get a shard the first time each member completes the mission? How do you get the other 280?
  • IdraRage wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »

But don't you only get a shard the first time each member completes the mission? How do you get the other 280?
    The first time you complete the mission each event. So you can theoretically get 50 each week.

TB is every week

TB is every week

So you get one each time a member completes the mission, not just the first TB they do it?
  • Haven't seen much speculation on the TB store. I'm guessing there is a high probablity both the hoth toons will be in there. Probably other toons needed for TB as well.

Possibly even someone like Baze. If I remember correctly they added Rey, previously only obtained on hard nodes, to the guild store when they introduced raids.

Whatcha think?

please, no. Baze/Shore/DN/Krennic SHOULD STAY ONE NODE ONLY.
    Next thing you know every f2p player has these 7* g12...
  • Haven't seen much speculation on the TB store. I'm guessing there is a high probablity both the hoth toons will be in there. Probably other toons needed for TB as well.

Possibly even someone like Baze. If I remember correctly they added Rey, previously only obtained on hard nodes, to the guild store when they introduced raids.

Whatcha think?

too bad, hes already in it
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."

Whatcha think?

Qu'elle horreur! How dare the unwashed masses get their grubby peasant hands on our characters! Let them eat Lobot!

Whatcha think?

Don't worry, they'll release more OP chars with insane price.. remember, TLJ is near! ;)
    Haven't seen much speculation on the TB store. I'm guessing there is a high probablity both the hoth toons will be in there. Probably other toons needed for TB as well.

Whatcha think?

Qu'elle horreur! How dare the unwashed masses get their grubby peasant hands on our characters! Let them eat Lobot!

Hahaha too funny
    Haven't seen much speculation on the TB store. I'm guessing there is a high probablity both the hoth toons will be in there. Probably other toons needed for TB as well.

Whatcha think?

Well played.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

The first time you complete the mission each event. So you can theoretically get 50 each week.

That's a decent amount of shard shop currency ^_^
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

That's thinking ahead!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Yeah, really. Between having most of the bronzium characters at 7*, the shards you get from node 12, and the rewards from events like Places of Power, I think it might be viable (for me, at least) to start buying the 6300-cost raid gear more often.