1 spot open in 186m plus GP Guild. 24 stars in Geo TB. We get the job done & have fun!

Replies

• Been with group for a really long time. Tons of knowledge and enthusiasm in all aspects of the game. Traya on farm, 7* next raid for me. :). Low to mid 40s for TBs. Winning record in TWs. Would love to add to our strong team.
  • Amazing guild and fun group of players. Come join us today!
  • TW concludes tomorrow and we are looking for two solid members.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

LINE ID : jaxxsaber

OR

Chancellormartok ally code: 356-891-522

LINE ID: chancellormartok

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    The Sons of Dathomir are a loyal, active and strong Guild. 

We have ONE spot remaining.

We are looking for active players who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We easily complete The Heroic Sith Raid (5:00 pm CST).

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) at 3:00 pm CST.

Guild rewards reset at 6:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and require new members to join our LINE group.

Swgoh.gg account is also required. 

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
    Post edited by Jaxx_Saber on
  • Great group that I have been with since before we could clear Heroic Rancor. (Imagine that‽. Those T4 rewards were rough). Really consistent group that i have played and grown with. A lot of knowledge and skill in our group. Great win % in TWs, 45* for DSTBs and we have HSR on farm. Looking forward to having you join our guild.

Gewases Gait Ally code: 781-658-169
  • More than 2 years here for me. Really great group of people. Solid support to improve your game or give you direction.

Definitely take a look and please strongly consider the sons of dathomir.
  • I've been with this group for well over a year and I can say that I am so happy I joined.
  • I joined the guild more than a year ago and I couldn’t be happier. Very helpful and active members. Lots of raids and everyone is great to bounce ideas off of for teams and strategy.
  • ChancellorMartok
    83 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Almost 2 years with the guild. Best core of leaders and players, all grown up together. Join us!
    vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • The Sons of Dathomir are a loyal, active and strong Guild.

We have ONE spot remaining.

We are looking for active players who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid (2:00 pm CST) and Heroic Tank Takedown (HAAT) at 3:00 pm CST.

Guild rewards reset at 6:30 pm CST.

OR

Cheers!

• Up your game with a great group of people!
  • Very friendly guild that competes at the highest level. Our knowledge and wisdom in GA will allow you to place at the top 4 consistently!
  • I joined around Thanksgiving at 1.9 million gp . I am currently at 99/145 on traya.. thank you TSOD.. if your a medium to high level player and looking for an amazing group of people that honestly do everything well, contact our recruiting officers. You will not regret it .
  • Forgot to mention 2 spots open , so bring a friend !!
  • Rare opportunity another slot opened apply now !

We have TWO spots remaining.

We are looking for players who you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

Nail down Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

OR

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Still a great guild!
  • 2 spots open in the best guild you could ever join!! Join now its the best decision you will ever make
  • Sons of Dathomir is a well-run group of like-minded people who enjoy the game and want to excel in the high-end content. Lots of fun; lots of strategy discussion. Join if that sounds like you.
  • Sons of Dathomir are great. Very helpful and active members. Lots of raids and everyone is great to bounce ideas off of for teams and strategy. Joining this guild was good decision - I'm developing faster, and love team work for all guild activities.
  • Very knowledgeable group that has kept the run in the game for more than 2 years for me. Give any of us a shout of you have any questions at all.
  • Great group of players that can have fun while still working to grow in game. Come join us today!
  • Highly recommend! SoD is full of dedicated players and great people. Your toons will thank you for joining up!
  • Traya, nearly full stars now on LSTB and DSTB, winning TW record, Revans of various alignments...look no further!

CONTACT US NOW!!!

OR

vic7sl2sdey3.jpg
  • This is the only guild I’ve been in. Why would I ever leave? The people are great and active. You won’t regret joining.

We have ONE opening left.

We are looking for a player who is active, enjoys the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

Nail down Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

OR

Cheers!
  • Oy.. We could use a warm body to join our awesomeness. Also there is punch and pie.
  • Is your guild not progressing ? I've been there before I joined these guys in november . In a guild still not completing hsith ? Traya takes about 5 to 6 months to 7 star. We can get you started today on farming her ! Apply now even if you think your gp isnt enough and let us help you grow !

GALAXY