Mace Windu and GG in dire need of updates!

Anyone else think two of the most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe are two of the weakest and underused characters in SWGOH? And if so, what kind of updates/ability tweaks should they have? I still think Grievous needs a capital ship as well. Your thoughts...

Replies

• Pretty sure in a podcast they already confirmed separatists were getting a rework, no clue when thats supposed to happen though. I personally would like to see Nihilus get a capital ship, but since he is relatively new I'm sure that wont happen for awhile.
  • Vannth wrote: »
    Pretty sure in a podcast they already confirmed separatists were getting a rework, no clue when thats supposed to happen though. I personally would like to see Nihilus get a capital ship, but since he is relatively new I'm sure that wont happen for awhile.

They confirmed Grievous is getting a rework but I don't think they ever confirmed it for Separatists as a whole, unless I missed it.

And yes, they both desperately need reworks, but Grievous should be first because Mace has a capital ship and Jedi are already pretty strong in arena.
  • Vannth wrote: »
    Pretty sure in a podcast they already confirmed separatists were getting a rework, no clue when thats supposed to happen though. I personally would like to see Nihilus get a capital ship, but since he is relatively new I'm sure that wont happen for awhile.
    I heard Nightsisters would be getting the rework. Regardless, the Separists as a whole could go with a faction pass, along with Republic. Also, when I first clicked on this thread, I thought "GG" meant Gamorean Guard