EP and Vader desperately need zeta abilities

We are on the brink of seeing all LS arena and it's really upsetting to the balance of the game. I won't even ,are suggestions for Vader because without a total rework I can't see him being any type of counter to these jedi and rebel teams.

That said, have a duo synergy with him and EP similar to Wiggs Chaze and it will do some good.

Secondly I would put a zeta on EP lead to regen protection as well as health, then maybe a unique that adds daze to his AOE or basic attack to stop all of the counter attacks we seeing.

I'm sure some of you have better ideas, these are off the top.

Thoughts or suggestions?

Replies

• Options
    Have shock locked in so you can't dispell it would help alot I think. But ya needs a zeta or 2 on EP for sure..health and protection
  • Options
    EP, Vader, Grievous, Poggle. All need Zetas. Separatists, Droids, Geonosians, Nightsisters...the list goes on. Basically the theme at this state in the game is the Dark Side needs a serious boost holistically.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

There are a lot of toons that need to be updated. unfortunately whether you look at it from a timeline perspective, or from a usefulness perspective, they would probably be low on the priority list.
  • Options
    Rebels can resist or dispel their debuffs
    Remove the divide between Sith and Empire debuffs for Palp's lead
    Give Vader a unique (idk what it'd be)
    Add Rebels to Vader's basic bonus effect
  • Options
    +1
  • Kanan0017
    81 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I don't see the jedi a huge enough threat for that part of the argument. There's literally only 4 jedi that have any kind of grip on arena: Bariss, GK, Yoda, and Qui-Gon.

But yes I do think Palp should get a Zeta to recover more health and protection