Character Strategy- Veteran Smuggler Han Solo

124Next

Replies

• usho1 wrote: »
    Weehee another character to gear after, hermit,cls and bunch of other characters, fix gear system .

This is definitely another BIG issue. Makes no sense why Support and Attackers would need the same gear.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • And now the 4 Han and Kylo could show you a big advertise that reads "Welcome to the Solo Family"
  • RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm sure that someone already pointed this out, but this was a lost chance to give some more toons to Resistance
    6de.png
  • And.. how we obtain this chars? What requirement do we needs?
  • Wow! Less Hans and more hondo's please lol.

The new 'decent' veteran chewie though is great news thou :)

I would love Hando!
  • inqusitors?
  • When will these characters be getting the "Resistance" tag?
  • giJzPir.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • When will these characters be getting the "Resistance" tag?

Until there is relevance they will be character needed to unlock someone. Let's say snoke.. and u must have both of them *7 to unlock snoke. Like old ben suddenly have rebel tag.
  • This thread started off so wel...
  • Do we know the requirements for their event?
  • Ruivussan wrote: »
    I am going to be optimistic and say that with this handout, they must have some serious Dark Side stuff they are holding in the hand behind their back.

You thought. We wish. Never gonna happen. At least not for another 4 months
  • Compared to the interest around most new char releases, I would rate this thread a giant 'meh'

What a bizarre, unnecessary, and unexciting release.
  • How would you guys mod these two? I'm fairly new so please be specific! Didn't mind dumping a couple bucks on em though, they seem really good!
  • Why they don't have already the Resitance tag? If you're waiting for The Last Jedi, it's too late for Kylo's father.
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    What team do we even use them in when all they have are scoundrel tags?

Boba lead. All they need is the Crit damage.

Or Lando. If used with lando in the lead, ST Han, and Raid han the whole team remains light side and could be used in territory battles.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Keldo wrote: »
    2 new scoundrels and folk who claim there are too many rebels will complain these two aren't rebels cause they don't fit in their teams?

They shouldn't be Rebels. They should be Resistance though.

By the time Han and Chewie were veteran smugglers, the rebels didn't even exist, they formed the new republic and the resistance, but weren't rebels anymore
  • Han Yolo (Carbonite) for 5th!

Joke aside, I find these to be great characers. The Scoundrel and Bounty Hunter department sorely needs fresh blood and this dynamic duo has some cool abilities, thanks!

Joke aside, I find these to be great characers. The Scoundrel and Bounty Hunter department sorely needs fresh blood and this dynamic duo has some cool abilities, thanks!
    I agree. While the DS desperately needs some attention, the scoundrel faction was lacking and these two will especially help with credit heist and droid smuggling.

I agree. While the DS desperately needs some attention, the scoundrel faction was lacking and these two will especially help with credit heist and droid smuggling.

At 3 stars? i don't think so.
  • Why are you releasing info on more toons the day after the first TB completion? 99.9% of guilds are concerned with the massive undertaking of obtaining 10,000 carbantis and stun gins needed to beef up Phoenix and R1 squads. No one wants to hear about new toons right at this moment. We want to hear how carbantis, stun guns, and stun cuffs will begin falling from the sky.

This, this and this, obviously TB did not get the sales so the suits pushed the Vets out.

Stars don't really do a whole lot. They're more for raids/TB.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Han Yolo (Carbonite) for 5th!

Stars don't really do a whole lot. They're more for raids/TB.

well, first you need 5* for highest heists, second a star level usually pushes the strength of my toons by about 1000 points, so 1 star is about 1 gear level, as far is i could tell so far. and sometimes a star is easier done than another gear level.

Well for now they are going to be 3 stars, but give EA a couple weeks to actually release them into levels and such and they will be usable characters. The problem here is patience with getting them to a usable level, nothing more.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Required to unlock Lightsaber Rey? Bet on it.

This was posted on September 6th. Three months ago. Your insight serves you well.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Required to unlock Lightsaber Rey? Bet on it.

This was posted on September 6th. Three months ago. Your insight serves you well.

It was obvious the vets were going to be required for light saber Rey. What wasn't obvious was that both vets would be placed on 16 cantina nodes, a gigantic middle finger to the players.