2263 posts Member
    Cool
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • "very very very soon"
    Tomorrow?
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @MobileGamer365 Asking all the pertinent questions. Great vid!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Karfax
    286 posts Member
    Well that's just tickled my fancy
    *** So be it... Jedi ***
  • Definitely great info! Would love a little more clarity around "Rogue One light side." As in, should I switch focus in GW store, cantina store and cantina nodes to get bistan, srp, k2 and bodhi asap? Or will in not matter because I specifically need baze, jyn, etc.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Here are some highlights that I noticed:

- Other then a few special missions, all other missions will only reward TB points which will determine how many stars we get in each individual section of a phase
    - Once the TB is completed, our total star count (up to 45) seems to be the only thing that is used to determine our guilds combined payout
    - THE PAYOUT WILL INCLUDE CRYSTALS!!! (*see pictures below)
    - At least a 5* CHSolo and 5* star Hoth Soldier will be required for the combat mission that awards Rebel Officer Leia Organa shards (up to 50 shards if everyone in the guild completes that mission)
    - Captain Han Solo will be farmable from Cantina Battles Stage 7
    - CLS will be required for a special mission that will reward 10 TB tokens for every guild member that completes it (up to 500 if everyone completes it)
    - A 7* Cap. HanSolo and 7* RO Leia will be required for a 3rd special mission that rewards 30 TB tokens for every guild member that completes it (up to 1500 if everyone completes it)
    - It seems the TB shop will sell LS Characters, LS Ships, and G10-12 equipment
    - There will be 5 rotating slots for characters, and 3 rotating slots for ships
    - When he appears on rotation, the TB shop will be the only place that you can acquire Hermit Yoda shards
    - I also saw shards for Jynn, Chirrut, Baze, Bohdi, Hoth Rebel Scout, Lando, Wedge, and farmboy luke. I am assuming that we'll be able to acquire shards for Hoth Rebel Solider there as well
    - It looks like most characters will sell in groups of 3 for 225 TB tokens, except for Yoda which sells in groups of 15 for 2700 tokens. Ships will sell in groups of 3 for 282
    - Gear 12 is incredibly more powerful then Gear 11, to the point that a G12 arena team will likely be near unbeatable by a G11 arena team. It would be like a team with 5+ zetas fighting a team without a single one
    - I suspect that Gear 12 will likely make H.Rancor a walk in the park, and Haat about as easy as H.Rancor is now

Some other things I noticed:
    - There is 1 strike mission that only allows you to use Phoenix toons, 1 that only allows Rogue One toons, many that only allow Rebels, and the rest will only allow LS toons
    - Dark side characters and ships cannot be used anywhere in TB, other then simply assigning them to different territories in order to add their Galactic Power value to those territories
    - There is a new NPC unit: Scout Droid (Finally!!)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Spyda wrote: »
    - There is 1 strike mission that only allows you to use Phoenix toons, 1 that only allows Rogue One toons, many that only allow Rebels, and the rest will only allow LS toons
    This is interesting - if only because "Rogue One" isn't even it's own faction....yet?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Spyda wrote: »
    This is interesting - if only because "Rogue One" isn't even it's own faction....yet?

The dev said it won't be a faction, it's just a convenient way of describing the required characters.