50 Interesting Things You Might Not Know About Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes And More!

Replies

• Daka can revive herself!?
  • Just to clarify on number 48. The blue light saber originally belonged to Anakin right? So they are both Anakin's light saber
  • Varos
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Just a little mistake, you get just 32 shards if you draw a 4* character twice. And for n.32 vaders first skill is unavoidable for jedi. n. 79, you get 1000xp of you have galatic war unlocked
    Post edited by Varos on
  • Daka can revive herself!?

Yes sadly she can, experienced that sometimes in arena. Mine never did that..
  • Varos
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Fact about Poe, his 3rd skill says "rebell-allies gain..." even though he is listed as resistance. Don't know if that's exactly what the skill says because my game is in german^^
  • Woah
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Daka can revive herself!?
    Not only that, but she can revive others as "ghosts". Just put a thread on the bugs page about it.
    Since characters revive still under the effects of any buffs or debuffs they had when they went down, if she revives someone suffering from "healing immunity" they come back with *zero* health, and just stand there not taking actions. Very weird.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Is the galactic war retreat option only available on IoS? I play android and when I clicked on the cog it only gave me to option to pick help or audio. Can you better explain how the retreat option works?
  • You can't use retreat in first turn / too often, I believe.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Is the galactic war retreat option only available on IoS? I play android and when I clicked on the cog it only gave me to option to pick help or audio. Can you better explain how the retreat option works?
    I play on Droid, it's definitely available. I'm pretty sure that you can't retreat though until your opponent makes at least one move.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Rolf wrote: »
    Daka can revive herself!?
    Not only that, but she can revive others as "ghosts". Just put a thread on the bugs page about it.
    Since characters revive still under the effects of any buffs or debuffs they had when they went down, if she revives someone suffering from "healing immunity" they come back with *zero* health, and just stand there not taking actions. Very weird.

Yeah that part makes me so frustrrated... like usually when Daka Revives someone, its usually a turning point in the fight. I SMH everytime, my revived ally has healing immunity when they're revived.
  • Not sure if this was brought up or not...but when my Boba died..."she" screamed. ..
  • One more interesting thing... Those support DROIDS in events don't suffer more damage from anti-droid toons, like Ima-Gun Di.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    What did you open the file with? Just a text reader?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    @Keaven Simple text viewer/editor should work.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    SDziad wrote: »
    @Keaven Simple text viewer/editor should work.
    Cool
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Very nice post.
    I also got a 4*
    Bob Fett
    From the bronz card
  • Ranivoos wrote: »
    **** wait
    SDziad wrote: »
    Something for the ones who wait for new characters: On game cache folder is game-data-cache.data file with many game lines for characters (and ships)

There are some famillar names:
      Light
    • Jedi: Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Even Piell
    • Yoda (Grand Master and Hermit)
    • Anakin Padawan, Geonosis Padme
    • Droids C-3PO and R2D2 (Rebel faction)
    • Hoth Leia and Luke, Bespin Luke, classic Han Solo and Chewie, Wedge Antilles
    • Endor soldiers, Wicket the Ewok
    • SW Rebels: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren, Hera Syndulla, Zeb
    • Clones: Rex, Cody, Echo

Dark
    • Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing, Bossk, Embo, Dengar
    • Emperor Palpatine
    • SW Rebels: Agent Kallus and Inquisitor
    • Battle Droids B1 and B2 (B2 is "tank" according to files)
    • Dark Barriss Offee (as attacker!)
    • Pirates and Thugs
    • Ponda Baba
    As for ships there are: Slave I, Millenium Falcon, X-Wing, Y-Wing, some Tie's and many more.

Awesome! Thinking there will be ship synergies, Bobba Fett + Slave one, Biggs +xwing,
    Looking forward tomore clone wars coming in here

• In 87. I think we have one more negative. I don't know what called. This debuff have icon like Advantage(but color is red).
    Want to know how this debuff is working too.
  • In 87. I think we have one more negative. I don't know what called. This debuff have icon like Advantage(but color is red).
    Want to know how this debuff is working too.

This debuff stops buffs from happening for the character. It makes them buff immune.
  • Awesome read Miragi :D
  • I do hope they add classic Emperor. Not feeling this current design of him at all. Not a single lightning attack on him is sinful

And I'm VERY excited to see what they do with ships! So many possibilities

I think it would be cool to have ship battles in the same way. Possibly like the SW:BF2. Fight the space battle and then the planet in a campaign.
  • First post, here i am !

When you go on "Magnet cards battles", then click on either "Credits magnet card" or "EXP magnet card", then click on "Obtain more", then pass the following screen : you go back on the main screen with a very large view and can see more of the bar we're in.

Then you can see a little bit more where is the droid serving drinks coming from and going back to.
    Maybe in the futur will we have a look at the entire bar with new functions ?

PS : i play on iPad Pro and iPhone 6s, i do not know if this trick works on other platforms but i guess it should
  • Harsiesys wrote: »
    First post, here i am !

When you go on "Magnet cards battles", then click on either "Credits magnet card" or "EXP magnet card", then click on "Obtain more", then pass the following screen : you go back on the main screen with a very large view and can see more of the bar we're in.

Then you can see a little bit more where is the droid serving drinks coming from and going back to.
    Maybe in the futur will we have a look at the entire bar with new functions ?

PS : i play on iPad Pro and iPhone 6s, i do not know if this trick works on other platforms but i guess it should

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/3246/keycard-battles#latest
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Awesome list. Would like to point out night sister initiate also gives buff immunity in addition to anakin. Your list says anakin is the only in the game
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Actually HK-47 is not just in the old republic era....he also plays side stories around episodes 4-6 on some junk yard planet where he trys to create an army of hk units I believe, it seems that the characters range from Phantom menace and onwards, so it might be a while before old republic era would be added as characters to the game (though I would love it if they where to add them soon since Revan is bae...) the old republic era does have a larger list of characters however.... (if you ever played star wars the old republic...you would know this list is extreme lol) so it is a possibility they might after a while when they run out of characters to use from this era. On a side note I believe Emperor Palpatines Aoe would be called force storm, and it will most likely be an aoe that has a chance to even stun half the squad or all the squad if lucky lol assuming it's a beefed up version of dooku lightning, the only big weakness to Palp will probably be a very slow speed and hp. And maybe they will add characters such as Hk-55, Arcaan, and Darth Malgus :D maybe even older characters too, such as Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow!
    Post edited by SpendsAlot on
  • Miragi
    Miragi wrote: »
    [*] Qui-Gon Jinn is the only Jedi in the game to hold his lightsaber upright. This is similar in his pose from poster of first episode. Also the most probably reason Qui-Gon has Agility Training as his leader skill is because he is a Lightsaber combat Form IV Ataru master which focuses on Acrobatic abilities and offensive pushes.
    [/list]

Old Ben Kenobi also hold his lightsaber upright, different than other Jedi characters in game. :)
  • Cool thread!
  • Nicely done!
    Though one thing to add: Jedi Knight Anakin is not the only one in the game to inflict Buff Immunity. The other one is Nightsister Initiate :-)
  • Edannan wrote: »
    I'm somewhat surprised that the factoid that Anakin/Darth Vader is the only character to have two 'versions' in the game currently wasn't included in your list. ;)

Don't be surprised if you see a Jedi Master Skywalker character in the future!