50 Interesting Things You Might Not Know About Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes And More!

123457Next

Replies

• Varos wrote: »
    Just a little mistake, you get just 32 shards if you draw a 4* character twice. And for n.32 vaders first skill unavoidable for jedi. n. 79, you get 1000xp of you have galatic war unlocked

Can you please tell me this where to get the last two points to get darth Vader
  • Hey did you also notice that out of 76 characters only 4 are black.
    So, and there's only 2 "standard" Asians, 3 if Bodhi is of Indian. Are there any white Asians?

What's your point?
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • I'm quite disappointed that Luke doesn't have a lightsaber in this game. I appreciate the knowledge of him knowing how to use the rifle he has but I really do miss him using his lightsaber. Or is it a certain level I have to get to first to get one?
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    @Israelite007 There is no playable Jedi Luke yet, at any level
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Why is this still at the top of the list? That's the funny thing about this game, it's constantly evolving. I doubt more than 10 of these are still accurate. I think it's time to close the thread and let it roll along.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Ansroff wrote: »
    Why is this still at the top of the list? That's the funny thing about this game, it's constantly evolving. I doubt more than 10 of these are still accurate. I think it's time to close the thread and let it roll along.

It's pretty funny how clearly this miragi is an employee of cg pretending to be a fun regular member of the community. Two visits to the forums when the game was first released, yet manages to make an incredibly in depth and well formatted post that gets stickied for years to come.

Not an indictment, shills have been around as long as products have been, just funny to me.
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    People call Thrawn and Darth Nihilus the new Chaze now!

"Nihilawn!" - like "Nylon"
  • This aged well.
  • This aged well.

As well as Emperor Palpatine's face
  • People call Thrawn and Darth Nihilus the new Chaze now!

"Nihilawn!" - like "Nylon"
  • zeta'd r2d2 twice- i coin the term RzDz! :)
  • Maltese
    10 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    test