done

LenoraLupin
420 posts Member
edited August 2017
I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried over and over again to 3* both of those nodes and I just can't get past them. I've tried Resistance and Rebels with a GK and CLS borrowed ally and each time someone is picked off by the second battle. Can someone give me a suggestion? Should I have my temp allies from the Team Instinct switch to a different character? Any help?

My swgoh.gg link is in my signature.

Edit: I got 9b and now just need 9d help.
Post edited by LenoraLupin on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You can't do it with Resistance? Do you have Finn's leader zeta?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Also, I don't see a signature.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You can't do it with Resistance? Do you have Finn's leader zeta?

I've tried. I can't figure out if it's because they're not sped up enough, Poe isn't highly modded because I've yet to replace his mods with better mods. Finn is zFinn but Rey and RT aren't yet max level and RT is still 6*.

Where it says swgoh.gg under my post is my signature, but here's the link. https://swgoh.gg/u/lenoralupin/
  • I just beat it with zFinn. You need to borrow a fast Poe. Head to the resistance discord channel and there will be lots of info about this and more. https://discord.gg/a5E36W
  • I just beat it with zFinn. You need to borrow a fast Poe. Head to the resistance discord channel and there will be lots of info about this and more. https://discord.gg/a5E36W

Would that work for both nodes? I honestly care more about Shore than Krennic atm but I'd like to get both nodes anyway.

I got on there, but I don't know how to do anything. :'(
  • 9d is easy enough to do with Chaze as long as you take out the enemies in the following order - B2 (counters when you hit anyone else), B1s, (assists), anything else that moves.
  • 9d is easy enough to do with Chaze as long as you take out the enemies in the following order - B2 (counters when you hit anyone else), B1s, (assists), anything else that moves.

My Chaze aren't that good right now though. I could definitely level them up a bit but the gear would be a problem.

Churrit- lvl 51, 5* (but with enough shards to take him to 6*, 30 or so shards away from 7) and gear7.
    Baze- lvl 42, 4* (haven't started the long grind on his node even though I 3* it easily) and gear 4.
  • You have stronger rebels than I have but your mods not that good. Farm or transfer good mods to R2 and Wiggs. Wedge lead plus borrowed strong CLS can do miracles.
    My core team for hard node 9 were Wiggs and Lando are G10. Others that I used on different nodes Base G9.Chirrut, R2, and Fives are G8.
    Maybe you will need couple tries but I think you can manage to 3*.
    If Resistance fail also try to farm mods.
  • Borrow CLS and rebels can get you through those nodes with wedge as a leader
    Wedge(L), Biggs,Leia, R2,Jyn/Bistan/Chirrut and borrowed CLS

Well I tried this suggestion and I got 9d to 2* which is better than I had been doing. xD Might be able to do better if I can get my Chirrut better leveled/geared and to 7*.
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    I took them out with resistance, and had a friend load up a R2D2 with zeta number crunch for me to borrow. The 6 resistance chars had no problem.

In any case, I think you've discovered that 3 starring is really dependent on your weakest link, otherwise you have to pray for killer RNG to ensure your g6 toon doesn't get hit a single time. You might be better off breaking team synergy to avoid throwing a pathetic char in there.
  • Swordd wrote: »
    I took them out with resistance, and had a friend load up a R2D2 with zeta number crunch for me to borrow. The 6 resistance chars had no problem.

In any case, I think you've discovered that 3 starring is really dependent on your weakest link, otherwise you have to pray for killer RNG to ensure your g6 toon doesn't get hit a single time. You might be better off breaking team synergy to avoid throwing a pathetic char in there.

Do you think running Resistance with a borrowed CLS would work? I really don't want to hold onto my temporary allies for longer than I have to and I feel like I've been taking too long to get it and I'm holding them back.
  • 9-D I used a Jedi squad old Ben lead and borrowed a Zeta qui gon after several attempts I managed to three star it just need abit of luck on your side but the last tier focus getting the b1s out then slowly focus on grievous as his first attack u can't evade the b2 and rocket trooper are fairly slow and weak get them last

Just type "brhoda code" and his ally code will pop up for you to add him. You can also search for 9b which will give you more info. Basically guaranteed 3* with zFinn and fast Poe if you play it correctly.

• I beat all of the stage 9 hard nodes with this method

Just type "brhoda code" and his ally code will pop up for you to add him. You can also search for 9b which will give you more info. Basically guaranteed 3* with zFinn and fast Poe if you play it correctly.

Which section do I type that in?

Well I tried this suggestion and I got 9d to 2* which is better than I had been doing. xD Might be able to do better if I can get my Chirrut better leveled/geared and to 7*.
    Yep. Borrow a Baze if necessary, got a guild mate to lend me a maxed one for 9C/D
  • Well now it's just 9d that I need help with, I got to 2* again this time using Leia with CLS/Wiggs/Lando/R2. Should I give it a couple days until I can zeta Number Crunch and then try again?