Mace or Ahsoka?

As everyone Im working on jedi team to get Yoda.
I currently have both Ahsoka and Mace at 5*. Mace is 0/85 and Ahsoka 10/85 and I cant decide what toon to pick as my 5th jedi.
Are they both equally useless? If so I just pick the one I can bring to 7* faster. But maybe one of them can actually be used in a succesfull setup?

Replies

• I would like to read what people choose here as well, but for me I like Ahsoka.
  • I'll add Eeth Koth to this question. Please rank these 3 goons in order of "uselessness".
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Mace is not useless any more, used him a couple of times, and he is way better than before, an I like his expose. On the other hand I've been working Ahsoka as she was the fastes for me to get up, for the event, and she is way better than I originally thought, so it's hard to choose, but you could go for both as the don't clash in farming
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • XtremeFodder
    68 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I don't even know if I can hit the 5* challenge to unlock Yoda. I currently only have 7* Lumi, 7* Ahsoka and 5* QGJ. I'm racing to get Eeth Koth to 5* (as he is the easiest farm with the shipments). That leaves farming for JC, Barriss, Anakin and/or Mace as my fifth member (whoever I can 5* first).

All I'm aiming for is to unlock the 5* challenge and win those last shards to unlock Yoda. Don't think it's realistically possible as I have very poor luck with drop rates for shards.

But between Mace and Ahsoka... I would choose Ahsoka over Mace. She hits much harder and can heal herself in most cases with those hits. She can also has a higher chance of evading attacks.
  • I don't even know if I can hit the 5* challenge to unlock Yoda. I currently only have 7* Lumi, 7* Ahsoka and 5* QGJ. I'm racing to get Eeth Koth to 5* (as he is the easiest farm with the shipments). That leaves farming for JC, Barriss, Anakin and/or Mace as my fifth member (whoever I can 5* first).

All I'm aiming for is to unlock the 5* challenge and win those last shards to unlock Yoda. Don't think it's realistically possible as I have very poor luck with drop rates for shards.

JC will be the easiest farm and he's very useful in GW. In your sitch Id get him.
  • Between Mace and Ahsoka, do both. Mace is farmed in Canina battles and Ahsoka in Cantina shipments, so one feeds the other. And for the Eeth Koth guy, do him too, since he is farmed from Arena.

Only have to choose if there are conflicts. Personally, I will get Mace to 7*, and once Ahsoka is 5* I will think about switching focus to QGJ (who I do not have yet).
  • JC will be the easiest farm and he's very useful in GW. In your sitch Id get him.
    Thanks for the suggestion. :)

• FYI, QGJ is also in cantina shipments for anyone who wants a different option;)
  • JC will be the easiest farm and he's very useful in GW. In your sitch Id get him.
    Thanks for the suggestion. :)

No problem - enjoy the Yoda;)
  • The forum convinced me to go for Ahsoka. Additional health from allies, health steal on basic attack, high dodge, I'm liking her. Mace, not so much. I'd rather farm JC or Bariss in Cantina and QGJ from shipments.
  • Ahsoka