Has anyone zeta'd Stormtrooper?

Loose_Lee
2733 posts Member
edited August 2017

I am curious as to zeta stormtroopers damage output once a few allys fall.
Post edited by Ambassador on

Replies

• I really would like an answer to give to a guildy b4 he zetas stormtrooper... i dont think its worth it... but idk since my imp troopers are not that developed
  • Did the maths, I believe his max damage would be 11,128 non-crit (not accounting for armour, however he does have a decent amount of armour pen).

There is a possibility that SWGOH.GG doesn't take into account the 'high damage variance' affix on his Basic when displaying it's damage, so this could be well under the true amount he could do.

However, there's very little use for this Zeta, so I wouldn't recommend it. There are very few situations where it will be utilised to any real degree, especially if Stormtrooper does his job as a tank and dies first.

So, unless you've got a bunch of lvl 1 Empire toons to throw into a gimmick team with Zeta Stormtrooper, I'd avoid this one.
  • Aero did it and word is it's utter garbage. There's been some commentary on it for a while now in the Galactic Empire thread in the character / strategy section.
  • Thank you... scoured looking for that post but cant find it... anyway i think this will suffice...

You may launch this thread into the bowels of the feedback section now... tyvm for your patience moderator whoever that may now... seems things are changing rapidly in forums now.

Finding existing material like what this thread is aimed at is hardest thing... spent about 15 minutes searching using keywords stormtrooper & zeta... to no avail... it was all telated to Sthan and random zeta threads...
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Stormtroopers zeta is one of the worst in the game. He’s a great aggressive, attacking tank but his zeta doesn’t help him much.

I think it should have all Troopers apply expose when they don’t crit or lower the variance of his basic when other Empire allies die. His offense boost isn’t worth much when he can still crit for just 3k.
  • Empire: Worthless. One of the worst in the game. If a taunting tank is reliant on his allies dying he's failing his job, and even on an attacker would be debatably not worth it
    First Order: Amazing. One of the better ones as it allows a countering tank a 50% chance to call in a random assist, combined with a (zeta) Phasma lead, he can call a triple asssit
  • Moved to Characters.
  • IG1066
    136 posts Member
    Ah ha. I Googled it and it came up with my guild leader asking the question for me.
    Thanks Lee, top stuff.
  • Lesspopmorefizz
    124 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Characters.

Why move a post asking for suggestions on how to use a character to the developer feedback section?
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Feedback is not only for feedback to the developers, but also to other players, or asking input from other players.