TB final phase question

I saw on YouTube that the last tier of the last phase is gonna be Rebel exclusive, light side exclusive and Rogue on exclusive missions. Now question is what are all the Rogue toons?

Replies

• Ely
    161 posts Member
    Jyn, cassian, chirrut, Baze, pao, bistan, scarif rebel pathfinder, bohdi, k2so
  • K2SO
    Cassian
    Jyn
    Pao
    Bistan
    Baze
    Chirrut
    Bohdi
    Scarif Rebel
  • It's rhe rogue one movie toon, chirrut, baze, jyn, k2so, cassian, bistan, bodhi, scarif rebel,
  • Warrior also included Biggs and wedge in his video. He could have misspoke though.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Jyn
    Baze
    Churrit
    Bistan
    Pao
    Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    Cassian
    K2S0
    Bodhi
    Saw Gerrera

just kidding on the last one, but I wouldn't doubt it in the future.
  • Warrior also included Biggs and wedge in his video. He could have misspoke though.
    When you select the battle you can see the eligible characters in a subwindow. The video I saw definitely had Biggs and Wedge rostered, but they weren't in the eligible characters window for the Rogue One mission.

So, basically, yeah I don't think they're used here.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Warrior also included Biggs and wedge in his video. He could have misspoke though.
    The way he said it was confusing.
    Warrior just meant that Chirrut and Baze are among the four most powerful Rebels, along with Wedge and Biggs. He doesn't mean that Wedge and Biggs are Rogue 1 characters, but that two of the four most powerful Rebels happen to be Rogue 1 characters.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • crzydroid
    7294 posts Moderator
    Still think Leia and R2 should be on the list, but yeah, it's all new rebels they released for Rogue one.
  • Jyn
    Baze
    Chirrut
    K2SO
    Cassain
    Bodhi
    Pao
    Bistan
    Scarif rebel pathfinder