So what are you going after first, G12 or yoda ?

Prev13
I'm going for G12 ! But yoda seems meta-changing!

Replies

• Options
    G12 first for arena and to make HAAT easier. I'm looking forward to Hoda but he will probably be a slow farm for me
  • Options
    G12
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    G12. Id like to have my rogue one and resistance team g12 to handle future arena and GW.

Aparently, g11 isnt enough for later phases of territory battles. It would only strengthen your guild as a whole to get the gear first. Snow ball effect. B)
  • Options
    Going for Hodor first. I need someone to hold the door.
  • Options
    Gear first. I really want Yoda, but it'll take a while to unlock and then level and them gear him. So I feel better served by gearing quickly and farming long term.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tman
    257 posts Member
    Options
    Rebels for EP
    Phoenix for Thrawn
    Thrawn and So and Empire for R2
    And R2 and Ben for CLS
    I am more powerful than the Chancellor- Anikan Skywalker and Tman
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    G12. I don't have a solid Jedi team for Yoda to fit into.
  • Options
    You mean how will I spend the new guild event tokens?

1. Gear 12 for arena toons.

2. Finishing a few toons to 7* that are horrifically slow farms, but are needed for Territory Battles. (HRSoldier, and Baze for example.)

3. Gear 10-11 to strengthen my roster for Territory Battles. (cuffs, and guns are sold in generous portions in that store.)

4. Finally... Hermit Yoda. Even though I want him first.
  • Options
    I want hermit yoda, but I'll agree 100% with JacenRoes strat on all this.
  • Options
    I'm getting General Grievous to Gear 12 in preparation for his rework :)
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I want to say gear because that's the smart thing to do.

But then again....gotta catch em all.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    You mean how will I spend the new guild event tokens?

1. Gear 12 for arena toons.

2. Finishing a few toons to 7* that are horrifically slow farms, but are needed for Territory Battles. (HRSoldier, and Baze for example.)

3. Gear 10-11 to strengthen my roster for Territory Battles. (cuffs, and guns are sold in generous portions in that store.)

4. Finally... Hermit Yoda. Even though I want him first.

7* HRSoldier is not needed for territory battles. Only 5*
  • Options
    Yoda won't be meta.

So it's pretty dumb to even have that option.
  • Options
    Probably Yoda because I don't even have any characters with max gear right now so G12 won't matter a whole lot for me initially lol.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Neither, I will probably still be trying to get the rebels done for thrawn, then kenobi done for Luke. Oh and then ewoks. Then I may have time for TB.m which by then I will be months behind
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    I want to say gear because that's the smart thing to do.

But then again....gotta catch em all.

+1 just for squeezing a Pokemon reference into a star wars game
  • Options
    I'm going for yoda, I doubt I'll get anyone to G12

• Options
    Hoda. You need him for rotj Luke. Speculation, of course.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going for yoda, I doubt I'll get anyone to G12
    Same here. I only have one or two toons at G11, so I don't really need G12 stuff. Plus, Hermit Yoda looks really cool!
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    1° Yoda
    2° Yoda g12
  • Options
    Hoda. You need him for rotj Luke. Speculation, of course.

Yup, this.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    I'm getting General Grievous to Gear 12 in preparation for his rework :)

Ig-100 needs 1 piece to hit g12
    Ig-88 needs 2

By time i get those two at g12 we should know if g12 will unlock new zetas for character that do not have zetas...yet.

New zetas... that alone should make you choose g12 over yoda... not that he doesn't seem powerful... that retreat ability alone seems like the best way use all jedi as suicide teams to pick off toons in GW at least... making it much MUCH faster
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    New zetas unlocked at g12....ahhh what rumour have I missed?
  • Options
    Whatever I want. Nunya business.
  • Tavanh
    523 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    G12 and focus on toons that will give me more TB tokens (+2,000 more if you can defeat the special missions). With a full 45 stars and special missions completed, you get a whooping 8,000 tokens which will make farming him a whole lot easier.
  • Options
    "Hoda"

Can we please not do this? He's Yoda. The whole hermit thing annoys me too, just call him Yoda and call the lightsaber-wielding one Stupid CGI Yoda or something. What's next, zzHoda? zzHozda? Come on people.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Hozzda or Hozzda not... matters little it does.
  • Options
    Since I don't care about arena anymore:

Yoda --> Yoda Gear 11/12 --> Hard farm characters --> Easy farm characters --> Gear 12

Really don't feel like getting caught behind another emergency character farm, though the next one will probably include g12.
  • Options
    Yoda.. i'm sure they will sell g12 part in shipment. ;)
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    "Hoda"

Can we please not do this? He's Yoda. The whole hermit thing annoys me too, just call him Yoda and call the lightsaber-wielding one **** CGI Yoda or something. What's next, zzHoda? zzHozda? Come on people.

Meh. I'm not a fan of portmanteau nicknames either, but folks are going to. All it what they want to call it and telling people what not to call it is a great way to get then to call it that.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.