What gear lv to unlock 7 thrawn

Building my phoenix team and wondering what gear lv is sufficient to unlock thrawn at 7.
My hopes and thoughts were g8 and then g9 or 10 for ezra.

If you have unlocked thrawn lto 7 your comments would be appreciated
CHEERS

Replies

• dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I had them all at 7* G8 and only unlocked Thrawn at 5*. They needed better mods.
  • Unlocked 6* thrawn np with 4/5 at g7-8 and hera at g9... it was almost too easy. I haven't put any work in on any of them except now my ezra & hera are g9 or g10... im not worried
  • I've read horror stories about the fight against Thrawn for the 7th star. Some advices were Ezra G11 and others G9 or G8 with very good mods. And time because you'll need RNG to be kind with you. That's unfortunate because the Phœnix Squad is a pain to gear up... I'm struggling with all those stun guns and they are eating my carbantis fast. Thrawn will probably eat the rest... :-/
  • I had all G8 and 1 G9 (Hera?) with pretty good mods (a few of them had +100 speed) and I had to play for literally a couple of hours until I got good RNG to beat him. I only kept playing because I saw reports of people doing it with all G8. So G8 is kind of the bare minimum and you should really plan on needing G9 at least.
  • My guildmates said all g8 and Ezra g10 with good mods is okay.
  • Any word on when we will have a thrawn event again? Finally have all Phoenix squad to 7 stars, well except for chopper... just ready to get thrawn!!!
  • Dutton wrote: »
    Any word on when we will have a thrawn event again? Finally have all Phoenix squad to 7 stars, well except for chopper... just ready to get thrawn!!!

I'm guessing sometime around/during the new season of Rebels.