40 posts Member
edited February 2016
My current team consists of:
Phasma (L) 5* Glvl7
Darth Sid 7* Glvl8
Lumi 7* Glvl8
Kylo Ren 6* Glvl7
Dooku 4* Glvl8

Currently 21,993 Power, and they all have their Abilities leveled past 5 or higher, i rank from around 70-40 but i feel as though i need that little bit extra in my team to break through top 30, top 20 or even top 10 one day :p

I have tried to future proof my squad(Hence why i have Sid and Dooku with Yoda coming out) as much as possible so i don't have a Poe nor any shards in him i know he isn't that great now. So I've been thinking about making going down a potential assist team route with the recent change on Phasma's leader ability, The Squad i have in mind would be:

Phasma Leader
Geo Solider
Qui Gon Jin
Lumi
Dooku/ST Han?

I have all but Geo solider atm, my QGJ is only 4* too, but the 5th slot is my most concern, with Dooku his bonus attacks could generate so much more assists, but with a lot of squishy chars i'm thinking i may need a tank to hide behind and as i don't have Poe i though ST Han would be a good option as he would provide me with a lot of turn meter manipulation along with Phasma
Post edited by Shenzor on

Replies

• Any thoughts and ideas are deeply appreciated
  • Monx
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm running a pretty equal team, but I have Sid as leader with Dooku, Lumi, Luke and Poe. Also having issues with the dynamics of the team, especially as Poe is not the force he once was. Farming Poggle to replace Poe, won't have a tank then but more damage. Perhaps we should also consider Yoda?

Qui Gon Jin as leader with Yoda and Lumi should be a strong core. Perhaps add Sid and Dooku/Poggle to that and it's a fine team, I think.
  • Get Poggle m8. You won't regret it. GS is dealing around 12-13K with Poggle buff and around 6-7K with basic.Han is trash - you will be destroyed before he gets to taunt. Dooku is 50/50 IMO. His stun is absolutely amazing, but the AI rarely hits any jedi. If I were you I would thing on Phasma and Sid replacements. Don;t get me wrong buddy, they are very good, but there are other chars who are better. Currently I am very happy with my Eeth - his stun is 3 out of 4. I think with QGJ as leader and Eeth replacing Phasma, you will be more than fine. My squad atm is Sid(L), lumi, poggle, eeth and gs and today is the first day since early January that I was out of top 10. When I get my QGJ to 7* he will replace Sid and I think that would be pretty dem good team.