To all those who say Ventress and Leia suck in arena.

MmoProNick
244 posts Member
edited September 2017
https://youtu.be/h-R3Iy6Pbhk

The power of Ventress is in that dispell :D

Update! This video got featured In CubsfanHan's most recent Vid below, Leia got ranked 9 most useful toon!

https://youtu.be/Xs2gRbRMZ90
Post edited by MmoProNick on

Replies

• MmoProNick wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/h-R3Iy6Pbhk

The power of Ventress is in that dispell :D
    Thought it might be important to add that eveeryone there is g11, 70 speed min on them all, every ability maxed
  • Love it... but seeing you have GK... i gotta ask have you tried using her under zjyn? Im curious to try zyn led captain han solo/hera/zR2/zleia thete would be a plethora of revives there.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Love it... but seeing you have GK... i gotta ask have you tried using her under zjyn? Im curious to try zyn led captain han solo/hera/zR2/zleia thete would be a plethora of revives there.

WIP, jyn not 7 star
  • I was hoping leia rework would add a debuff on her basic... creating potential for x3 expose... but i am happy with the rework... mine is maxed completely and fully moded for crit dmg at 216%.

Each crit is roughly 18-20k... which makes leias dps insane... im hanging onto my next zeta until captsin han solo comes out just because i eant that revive.
  • I don't think captain solo will be worth it at all
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Regardless you still gonna need him at 6* to unlock rebel officer leia organa who looks incredible
  • I can't get him anyways to idrc..
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    I was hoping leia rework would add a debuff on her basic... creating potential for x3 expose... but i am happy with the rework... mine is maxed completely and fully moded for crit dmg at 216%.

Each crit is roughly 18-20k... which makes leias dps insane... im hanging onto my next zeta until captsin han solo comes out just because i eant that revive.

Same! I thought Leia might get defense down on basic to complement CLS.
  • Ventress didn't do anything beyond what any other AE dispeller can do. Deathtrooper probably would have done better.
  • Not a meta squad at all but nice to see some uniqueness.
  • Ventress didn't do anything beyond what any other AE dispeller can do. Deathtrooper probably would have done better.

Oh so very wrong, only ventress can dispell THROUGH foresight, no other dispeller That's AOE can do that
  • Does Leia's AI use stealth if you're already in stealth? I remember before her rework if you had the Omega, the AI would still wait for stealth to expire before reusing it.

She's bonkers in PvE now that stealthed-stealth gives 100% TM, so I imagine she'd be equally bonkers on offense in Arena. If the AI has been fixed, she could be a handful on defense as well.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
    Ventress didn't do anything beyond what any other AE dispeller can do. Deathtrooper probably would have done better.

Oh so very wrong, only ventress can dispell THROUGH foresight, no other dispeller That's AOE can do that

Ventress and Leia are specifically well designed to counter jedis. They can't dispell stealth and Ventress is the only one who can dispell all of their annoying buffs.
    I don't think it would work as efficiently against a CLS squad since Wedge and Ventress will use AoEs first and your GK will be destroyed. :)
  • Seems like ventress' accuracy goes down when she self buffs, (you can see a perfect example of this in the video when her attack gets dodged), I'm not sure her unique zeta would be any help Lol :D ive used her a lot in the past and can say she misses more often when buffed then when not, and always at a crucial moment haha
  • She's too slow right meow. Once her rework drops...
    Ventress didn't do anything beyond what any other AE dispeller can do. Deathtrooper probably would have done better.

Ventress and Leia are specifically well designed to counter jedis. They can't dispell stealth and Ventress is the only one who can dispell all of their annoying buffs.
    I don't think it would work as efficiently against a CLS squad since Wedge and Ventress will use AoEs first and your GK will be destroyed. :)

Ventress ao does way less damage than basic, there's no reason to ever use it for damage, only to finish off a toon.
  • I think when Hermit Yoda drops, her unavoidable dispel might be worth dusting her off the shelf.
  • I just thought to myself yesterday I should grind her for the nightsister pass
  • I think when Hermit Yoda drops, her unavoidable dispel might be worth dusting her off the shelf.

Leia herself is another reason too...

• Gave a little shoutout to CubsFanHna for featuring my footage in his Vid! TImestamp 7:15
  • Please battle on auto.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I want to farm Asajj, as she's one of my favorite characters, ever, but after han, leia and gmt, im neglecting savage and others too even ackbar, so the question is, will she be viable ?
  • usho1 wrote: »
    I want to farm Asajj, as she's one of my favorite characters, ever, but after han, leia and gmt, im neglecting savage and others too even ackbar, so the question is, will she be viable ?

Until she gets her rework, she is a one trick pony. Great dispel. That's it.
  • usho1 wrote: »

Until she gets her rework, she is a one trick pony.
    Great dispel. That's it.

One trick pony.
    -Diane Nguyen
  • MmoProNick
    244 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    usho1 wrote: »

Until she gets her rework, she is a one trick pony. Great dispel. That's it.

Fast speed, good damage on basic (I've gotten around 13.5k with offense up from her unique), occasional stuns, which need to be more reliable...

But yeah, I'm hoping that the reowkr will be done right, and not totally wasted by some new OP toon (like how CLS single handedly made every faction that's been reworked in the past year be worthless in top tier arena once again...)
    MmoProNick wrote: »

Ventress ao does way less damage than basic, there's no reason to ever use it for damage, only to finish off a toon.

AI doesn't care much about that sadly.
    MmoProNick wrote: »

AI doesn't care much about that sadly.

Never seen it use the move unless an enemy was at low very hp