SWGOH on Nintendo Switch

Any chance of this happening? It's already rumoured that other mobile games like Final Fantasy XV pocket edition are already in development and I'd imagine it would be quite profitable. Thoughts?

Replies

• Sure! Why not.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Meh client for pc too maybe ? Since I know lot of players using EMUs to play it on pc, as it is more comfortable.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    usho1 wrote: »
    Meh client for pc too maybe ? Since I know lot of players using EMUs to play it on pc, as it is more comfortable.

The sound is better too. My aging eyes can read the ability text much better as well. Honestly, I only play on my phone when I absolutely have to....usually in the bathroom.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Moving to handheld would be cool, since lower end phones are already having issues with running the game in it's current state.
  • I hope so, but then, my BOTW playtime will be a lot less, and I'm hoping to complete it 100%.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

The sound is better too. My aging eyes can read the ability text much better as well. Honestly, I only play on my phone when I absolutely have to....usually in the bathroom.

I knew that you'd agree :wink:
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

What emulator are you using? I really wanna try this. Since I can't use my iPad due to account locking to Android only.
  • usho1
    363 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

What emulator are you using? I really wanna try this. Since I can't use my iPad due to account locking to Android only.

You can try Bluestacks, Memu, Andyroid. These are some great alternatives. Pros of playing on pc - no lag, no crushes, no battery drain, bigger screen, graphics=still good. Aaaand mod managing is ez af
  • Try using an "Actiontec WiDi" screen mirroring device... lets me play GOH on my 60" HDTV and allows me the freedom to get up walk around fix snacks and drinks with no wires and then lay down comfortably on the couch instead of sit at a computer desk.

Cost $50 one time purchase... ive been using mine since the launch of the game fyi... definitely a good investment.
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Leapdroid is the best emulator out of them all in my opinion, no lag like a lot of the others and very easy to use.