Level 39 Help

I'd like to pick an Arena leader to focus on for the next few levels - i know I don't have an end game one yet.

Between STHan (4 star), Princess Leia (3 star), and Farmboy Luke(3 star), which is the best leader?

The rest of my team is usually made up of a combo of jedi consular, genosian soldier and Talia.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Leia could help Luke get some of his effects off if his levels are high enough, but the leader skill isn't super impressive otherwise. If her basic is upgraded enough, she gives everyone critical chance up anyway, so it's kind of redundant.

At that level, I think STHan is decent. However, if Vader and Sidious are showing up in your arena already and you are facing a lot of debuffing teams, Luke might actually be useful at that level.

At this level, you should be already forming a plan for a synergy team moving forward. Have you made use of the resources on the forum in that regard?
  • Options
    Presaria you might wanna have a look at this guide for inspiration. Lots of good information.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/128030/adaptive-ftp-guide-2-0
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    a really good team to farm at your level is phoenix, it will help you in arena for a while as well as giving you heroes for yoda EP and thrawn events...with what you have tho, STHan is best leader