TB Phase Information Table

Prev1
Pyrefly
1254 posts Member
edited August 2017
Here's a table I compiled of "known" information about the different TB phases, pulled from the various GameChangers' videos.
Along the top row is the name of the territory along with the GP values needed to earn 1, 2, and 3*.
Underneath that is the list of missions found in that territory, split up with Type, Requirements, and Rewards.
Just keep in mind that some of this information is subject to change. I'd anticipate that the missions might be slightly randomized as far as which territory they appear in, which might also mean that the GP values to star change from TB to TB. But we'll see.

EDIT: Made a <<Google Drive Spreadsheet>> & updated screenshot.
EDIT 2 (8/31 7am): Updated spreadsheet and screenshot with preliminary phase information. The special mission in phase 3 is now showing a 7* requirement for CHan and HRSoldier, the territories for Phoenix and Rogue 1 missions have changed, and ship combat missions are now requiring LS ships only.

KeOhc70.jpg
swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
Post edited by Pyrefly on

Replies

• Options
    This is super helpful! Thanks!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    thnks!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! Any chance this is in a google sheet you can share the link to?
  • Options
    It just occurred to me to try to gather this kind of information, and here it all is. Thanks.
  • Options
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    That's great! Thanks for that.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Might be handy to add a notation for the number of battles each level represents. (Obviously some of the power comes from deployment, but give an idea of how much could be achieved.)

e.g.
    Rebel base:  6.69m   46.5 m
     Battles:        20         100 (+16.7m deploy)

Ion cannon:  20.1m
      Battles:       59

Overlook:      1.9m    15.6
      Battles:        3          45

Rear airspace battles: 3      42      
    Rear trenches battles: 7
    Power generator battles: 7

etc.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    EDIT: Made a <<Google Drive Spreadsheet>> & updated screenshot.

17QiFGB.jpg
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Awesome, much appreciated!
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options
    Great info, thanks for compiling & sharing!

Do we know how TB points (earned from combat and platoon missions) will work with deployment and stars?
    From the video, it looked like deployment sets up levels that match stars (e.g. 1.9m GP to 1 star etc), but then, what are TB points for?
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    Great info, thanks for compiling & sharing!

Do we know how TB points (earned from combat and platoon missions) will work with deployment and stars?
    From the video, it looked like deployment sets up levels that match stars (e.g. 1.9m GP to 1 star etc), but then, what are TB points for?
    GP, TP, sorta the same thing. Character GP turns into the same amount of TP when you deploy. The amount of TP you have in that territory is what gets you your star rating for that territory when the phase ends. So for the first territory, Rebel Base, 0-885k = 0 stars, 885k-6.69m = 1 stars, 6.69m-46.5m = 2 stars, and 46.5m+ = 3 stars.
  • Options
    How many units must be in each phase and battle?
  • Options
    Whatever happened to, form a raid, pound the mobs, and complain about the loot? Now we have homework... ugh lol
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever happened to, form a raid, pound the mobs, and complain about the loot? Now we have homework... ugh lol

Uh, my Wookie ate mine?
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks OP
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thanks OP. Very informative.
  • Options
    This is awesome. Thx!
  • Syfo_Diaz
    37 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nice chart, I love spreasheets :)

This is by far the best explanation of requirements I've seen so far, but I'm feeling a bit ****, can someone explain the GP to 1* > GP to 2* > GP to 3* bit please?
    Also, are the rewards just TB points? Anyone know how that converts to TB currency?
  • Options
    Oh, and another thing, do we know if we can use the same character again once a new phase starts or do we need to use our weak characters on the early phases?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Syfo_Diaz wrote: »

This is by far the best explanation of requirements I've seen so far, but I'm feeling a bit ****, can someone explain the GP to 1* > GP to 2* > GP to 3* bit please?
    Also, are the rewards just TB points? Anyone know how that converts to TB currency?

On the 1st Territory, if your Guild manages to score 885k points, you get 1*; if you score 6.69m points that's 2* and the 45m points gives you 3*.

At the end of 6 phases (6 days), you sum the stars on all territories (likely 3* on Territory #1, then decreasing as you move to the right and the requirements become higher), and that gives your score for the TB (between 0 and 45 stars), and like any rewards leaderboard, you get better rewards as this goes up (from just 1000 TB currency at the bottom to many thousands currency, crystals, boxes, medals, cheers, champagne, handshake from the chairman,... at the top).
  • Options
    Oh, and another thing, do we know if we can use the same character again once a new phase starts or do we need to use our weak characters on the early phases?

As I understand it, a new phase is a full reset, so yes you get to reuse all your characters (hopefully in a new Territory, but perhaps in one you were active before, if you didn't finish it with 3*).
  • Options

On the 1st Territory, if your Guild manages to score 885k points, you get 1*; if you score 6.69m points that's 2* and the 45m points gives you 3*.

At the end of 6 phases (6 days), you sum the stars on all territories (likely 3* on Territory #1, then decreasing as you move to the right and the requirements become higher), and that gives your score for the TB (between 0 and 45 stars), and like any rewards leaderboard, you get better rewards as this goes up (from just 1000 TB currency at the bottom to many thousands currency, crystals, boxes, medals, cheers, champagne, handshake from the chairman,... at the top).

Thanks, that makes sense
  • Options

As I understand it, a new phase is a full reset, so yes you get to reuse all your characters (hopefully in a new Territory, but perhaps in one you were active before, if you didn't finish it with 3*).

And thanks again :)
  • Options
    thanks pyrefly great job
  • Options
    I can see platoons need star levels (higher as you go through) but is character level a requirement (just for platoons)?
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

Even a single star in the whole TB gives your guild members 1750 Galactic Event Tokens. The max reward for a full 45 stars is 6000 GET, and if you maximize the two special missions that give bonus GET, that's another 2000 GET, to a grand total of 8000 GET possible from a single TB.
    But it's going to be easy to get multiple stars. To put it in perspective: if I were in a guild by myself, I could still earn four stars per TB, which would be 1950 GET.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options

Once you finish a phase with a territory at 1* or higher, it's locked and you can't go back to that territory because you've moved forward into the next territory in progression.
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Bomroll wrote: »
    I can see platoons need star levels (higher as you go through) but is character level a requirement (just for platoons)?
    No, you could have a 7* G1 L1 character and still drop them in any platoon mission, which makes increasing your LS characters' star rating one of the most important things you can do to help your guild.
  • Caz
    21 posts Member
    Options
    This is amazing! Thank you for putting this together. I have fellow nerds in the forum. =) I've been brainstorming a "TB spreadsheet" for my guild.

One note: Can you confirm that Phase 3 thru 6 are evenly split into 3 sections (for a max of 9 stars for each phase)? Based on one of the dev videos, I was speculating that Phase 4 would be 4 sections for a max of 12 stars. Please see the following video on timer 19:29:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw9-DOvXWBQ

The video shows that he is currently on Phase 5 and there are 3 sections highlighted. BUT it appears that there are still 4 sections remaining. Thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.