Zeta Decisions -- CLS, R2 or both?

So folks, I have two zetas available at the moment and am trying to figure out who I should give them to and which zetas I should upgrade.

Part of my problem is that I don't always use CLS as L for my team because I still love Rex, so for CLS I'm leaning towards giving him the zeta for "binds all things" so that I also might receive extra TM.

R2 sounds very interesting because with his first unique, you almost don't need Chirrut since Rebels cleanse themselves. However I see on my shard that most have zeta'd his second unique giving the extra 10% offense, hp, etc.

My swgoh.gg profile is located within my sig if you want to further check out my toons.

Appreciate the responses.

Replies

• Options
    R2's Number Crunch is the best bang for your buck. Gives your whole Republic, Rebel or Resistance team Protection, Offense, Health and Potency.
  • Options
    Well number crunch is a must and the cleanse is so pretty nice. I am 3 zeta parts away from bin all things. They just refuse to drop :#
  • Options
    Definitely put one on R2s number crunch. For the second, it depends on how often you'll use CLS and whether you want to have him solo HAAT P1. If you'll use him a lot and want the solo, put the second zeta on his Binds All Things. Otherwise, you may want to go for the R2z2 just because he is so versatile.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    if you are gonna use cls more then it binds all things, otherwise zeta r2, priority is on number crunch...
  • Options
    Yes I'm planning on using CLS in arena just because he's so versatile. I like R2 and think he can do a lot of great things but I'm not sold on him completely and therefore also not on zeta'ing him... I get that with the influx of CLS arena leaders that R2 is a great addition because of camo and that the enemy can't retaliate, but yeah... Anyway, thanks for the input guys. I still have my second on hold but for now I put the first on Luke's Binds All Things unique.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    R2 is very versatile--he's Droid, Republic, Rebel, and Resistance. Fits into a ton of teams.