crystals or jedi master and apprentice bundle

should I get the jedi bundle or spend the $60 in crystals and buy chromium packs? is the bundle worth it?

Replies

• Options
    no the bundle is trash. Anakin is impossible to farm for shards. In 15 days, i got 12 shards. (I rolled anakin when I started)
  • Options
    Yep steer clear, buy crystals if you have cash to spare.
  • Options
    Depends on your setup and your objective for the game. Cromium packs only seem to be worth it if you are spending frequently. And the bundle may be good for some and suck for others, depends on your roster, your objective for the game, etc...if I had to choose one without knowing any thing else for you And you are dead set on buying one or the other I would say the bundle. You will get more out of it with the credits and mats. Just my opinion
  • Options
    Crystals are much better long term value, that pack is for the player that wants things NOW. Also don't buy chromium backs, use the crystals on energy refreshes.
  • Options
    yeah that what i figured, also, would you happen to know if you have better luck buying the 350 crystals packs or the 8 packs
  • Options
    if someone doesn't have a QGJ, that is enough to get a 3 star QGJ. that might be worth it to some.
  • Options
    The pack is only good if you are getting to 5* to unlock yoda. If it will not get you your 5* team then it's useless. At least that's how I'm looking at it lol. Ironically a mace pack would have got my money because in my case it would have got me my 5th 5* just depends how bad you want Yoda
  • Options
    Hmm, good point darth kat, Yoda doesn't really seem like a big deal to me i don't think I would be able to get a 7* jedi team anytime soon and i wouldn't use him at only 5* lol i might just get the packs and try my luck on gettting shards on darth maul