Looking to drop dead weight and replace with HAAT ready players

Hey, My guild just stalled out in p3 of HAAT and now I'm looking to drop about 7 people and replace them with strong and active players so we can finish HAAT. We're looking for players that are level 85 and have at least 1.2 million galactic power, preferably a zeta or two, and a couple of solid HAAT teams. Here's my song and dance about the guild:

All but 2 of our players are level 85, and many of us have a zeta or two. We run pit raids about 3 times per week- noon on Saturday and then 7pm when we have the tickets during the week (Mountain time). We also have a 24 hour no hit rule for pit raid to make sure everyone gets a chance to hit and get gear. And we have a discord set up where we chat and where we post strategies and offer help/opinions/advice. It's strongly encouraged that our members be on discord, but isn't required yet. Likely that will change when we really get into HAAT to help us organize attacks.

In terms of the guild dynamics, we are a very active, talkative, and friendly guild. We offer help and advice whenever we can, and we also are very active regarding donations.

Message me back if you're are interested. Hope to hear from you.

My ally code is 914-412-996

Replies