needing a cls counter team.

Sith1
314 posts Member
So I'm tired of the cls lead in my shard looking to find a complete counter don't have gk or barris need some help.

https://swgoh.gg/u/sithlord1/

Replies

• Zariss makes it significantly easier.

Otherwise a Thrawn lead/Shore/GK empire team works great.
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Working on gk and don't have a zarris. Any other options?
  • Bennehftw wrote: »
    Zariss makes it significantly easier.

Did you read his post? No GK or barriss
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Thrawn, Shoretropper, Palpitine, Deathtrooper and Nihilus are strong and could Win if your mods are better than the others
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    my zmaul team (nihilus, assassin, zsavage, palpatine) does pretty well against cls teams
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Another option is Thraw, Shoretropper, Deathtrooper, Nihilus and Tarkin, or Palpitine in the place of Nihilus for full empire team, but need top mods. Tarkin zeta Lead give nice bonus, but seems bugged, only put debuff the first time the enemies become with less than 100% health, but still strong against Rebels if Health and protection are not too high
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Bennehftw wrote: »
    Zariss makes it significantly easier.

Did you read his post? No GK or barriss

It's ok I will take all input for sure. I was enjoying my mix up of toons to hit top 5 anytime now not so much. I am hoping someone has found a good counter team to get through the madness of cls in my shard. I do have cls but tired of the same old same old already :).

• Sith1
    314 posts Member
    I do have some decent speed mods so besides thrawn who would benefit the most with speed if I ran thrawn(l) sht dt DN tarkin?
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Tarkin zeta Lead give +30 speed, Thraw need speed, protection and health, same for Nihilus, Shoretropper need Protection and health, Tarkin if possible need speed, potency, critical damage and critical chance, Deathtrooper need speed and potency, critical chance and damage help too
  • Thrawn (L)
    ST
    DT
    TFP
    DN
  • Block his special, he's done. Period.
  • Thrawn lead, zeta on lead critical - Shoretrooper, Stormtrooper, Deathtrooper...and DN or zVeers and you'll be in great shape vs. CLS rebel teams. CD immunity is the best way to counter them (or zBarriss, but that's kinda like CD immunity in a way). Rex is usually the anti-crit man, but he's just getting too easy to kill now and doesn't do damage.