non-CLS arena viable team?

title. I'm currently doing worse with a triple cleanse team than I have for months. I have:
wedge g10
biggs g11
Chaze g11.5 (max)
zJyn lead g11.5 minus a biotech
K2 g11.5 max
Cassian g11
Lando g11
zDN g11.5 max
GK g11 6*
ATF g11 5* (I'm waiting for Shard shop)

Is there any arena-viable non-CLS team?
https://swgoh.gg/u/usd/collection/

Replies

• Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Gk lead Zarris dn Thrawn r2 beats cls teams with ease
  • Jyn (L)
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Baze
    Chirrut

Your tactics are: Use Chaze to deal damage to their strongest character; e.g DN or CLS; then use Wedge and Jyn's AoE; for Jyn's grant Biggs the TM; use Biggs to finish of any foes. Use Baze's first special when enemies are buffed up. Heal with Chirrut and attempt revives with Jyn.
  • Get R2 in order to reduce the counter attacks and to keep a soft taunt.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Half the top ten in my shard aren't using CLS.

I'm seeing zQGJ Jedi teams, a Wiggs team, a Thrawn team, a Rex team, and a GK team. Some of them do use CLS, but not as a lead.

There is the greatest arena variety right now that I've probably ever seen. June 2016 shard.
  • Jabba wrote: »

This is the best option to go with OP - especially if you don't have elite mods or all the highpower rebels to fight back with. It's ok on D as well.
  • Shapelesscrabb
    159 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    I can take rank 1 with phasma, fost, kylo, thrawn, Han Solo. But I will fall between 20 and 50 overnight. Depends how viable you are lookin for. Personally I don't like using the same team as others.
    My point is, start with what you like and tweak it to work
  • Rex,GAT,DN,R2,GK.
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Jabba wrote: »

This is the best option to go with OP - especially if you don't have elite mods or all the highpower rebels to fight back with. It's ok on D as well.

wellI have a 7* g11.5 Chaze team, just no CLS since the silly R2 event requires empire
  • The Jedi are about to surge to the top under the G.O.A.T.: Hermit Yoda!!!!