Credit heist on a Sunday = Wednesday TB?

Prev134
Title says it all.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I was dreaming until I got 1.5m so I knew this had to real, my luck could only be that bad in rl.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I thought the same thing @Tactyou. There's never been a credit hiest on a Sunday that I can remember. Originally I thought tb might drop on force Friday which would of made sense when it was gong to be 12 hour phases but with the change to 24 hours running from a wendnesday this could be the case.
  • Options
    Yep. That would also nicely fit to release TB still in August and complete internal goals. Even if TB are not perfect. That's probably a reason why we get 24h per mission.
  • OnJouney
    309 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    I thought I was dreaming until I got 1.5m so I knew this had to real, my luck could only be that bad in rl.

Last time I had 2 times 1,5.. :neutral:
    Correct myself. This time I also had one 1,5 ;(
  • Options
    Got a notification earlier, like 7 hours ago. Thought it's for Monday haha.
  • Options
    So today is a weekday.
    I think I just lost my job :s
  • Options
    Jack92 wrote: »
    So today is a weekday.

This made me laugh hard haha

• Options
    First time ever on a weekend.....TB this week for sure
  • Options
    I got a question...has anyone eveeeeeeer had a run and got the 10mill reward.???.ive been playing awhile and never ever hit the top reward,maybe they should remove the txt lol
  • Options
    So, is this an EXTRA credit heist? As in will we still get a weekday one coming up? Running on a Sunday is still weird otherwise. Even if TB is Wednesday they could have run this on Monday or Tuesday.
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Its a trap!
  • Options
    DONT DO THE CREDIT HEIST YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR EXPLOITING THE SYSTEM!!

Lol who knows what's going on
  • Options
    10 million is deffently there I've had it twice.
  • Options
    Jack92 wrote: »
    So today is a weekday.

I thought I'd slept right through Sunday.
  • Options
    I hope so cause we've heard

-New game mode next
    -New game mode is coming out
    -TB coming out
    -TB coming out soon
    -TB coming out very soon
    -TB coming out very, very soon
    -TB coming out very, very, very soon x 5

So given how long AAT was from announcement to launch and how long this has been stretched out, in 7-8 months from now when new content is teased I'm going to assume its ~7 months from that point.

I get they don't want to give a date, want to tease info to keep interest but it's way, way, way overdue. Too much stuff people didn't care about like anything related to Phoenix and some of the reworks that bombed.
  • Options
    There is no credit heist in my game. o_O
  • Options
    Forcestop your game...restart itl show up
  • Options
    There is no credit heist in my game. o_O

Shut down the app and relaunch it!
  • Options
    Shellzbutt wrote: »
    I got a question...has anyone eveeeeeeer had a run and got the 10mill reward.???.ive been playing awhile and never ever hit the top reward,maybe they should remove the txt lol

Yes, I got 10 million credits last month... I was here when the event first came out and I only got 10 million credits once
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    10m exists.... Unlike 7 carbanties in the challenge
  • Options
    Shellzbutt wrote: »

Got 10 mil once.
  • Options
    Lossberg wrote: »

Are you kidding?
    I've gotten 7 carbantis at least once every challenge day since they reworked it...

ON TOPIC:

I would think that maybe something else new is going to drop later today if they are running credit heist on a Sunday.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »

Are you kidding?
    I've gotten 7 carbantis at least once every challenge day since they reworked it...

ON TOPIC:

I would think that maybe something else new is going to drop later today if they are running credit heist on a Sunday.

What?? I never got 7...
  • Options

Are you kidding?

That's hard to believe, there's been several threads about it since the QOL update and nobody else has indicated they've seen a single 7 but you get 3 every single week?
  • Options

Are you kidding?

ON TOPIC:

Are you kidding? I NEVER have gotten 6 or 7. And today, for instance, I got 5 only out of 1 Sim.
  • Options

Are you kidding?

That's hard to believe, there's been several threads about it since the QOL update and nobody else has indicated they've seen a single 7 but you get 3 every single week?

Usually more like 5-6 of them. I get at LEAST one every challenge day
  • Options

Are you kidding?

Okay got it, you also get 10m every hesit, 90% cuff drop rates and 30 speed secondaries.

You can say rainbows come out of you know what "believe me or not" but nobody is going to believe you when you would be the only one in the world.
  • Options

Are you kidding?
    I've gotten 7 carbantis at least once every challenge day since they reworked it.

I've never gotten 7. I had 6 once. It mostly an even mix of 3-5 for me, but today I've gotten 3 on all of my pulls.

I also get at least one pull of 1.5 mill every other credit heist. Because RNG hates me.
  • Options

Are you kidding?

Okay got it, you also get 10m every hesit, 90% cuff drop rates and 30 speed secondaries.

You can say rainbows come out of you know what "believe me or not" but nobody is going to believe you when you would be the only one in the world.

And you can be sarcastic to random people on the internet all you want, but that doesn't mean you are the one in the right.
  • Options

Are you kidding?

Yeah, no you don't.
This discussion has been closed.