TB: rewards under 6* are impossible

Jefferx
361 posts Member
edited August 2017
We have seen in many video the reward table showing reward for 1 to 5 stars. Did i miss something because actually if you are not doing one star in a phase you cannot go to the next phase and the roster refresh should let you accomplish the one staring. According to this, you will finish TB with a minimum of 6 star? Every guild should complete all phase of territory battle , lower guild will complete it slower than high end guild.

Or if you need multiple refresh, you wil not reach the last phase of territory battle ?
mini_423921IMG1340.png

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    nope, if you can't 1 star the first phase it just ends there. I assume your roster won't refresh for the phase you couldn't clear with atleast 1 star prior to the refresh.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    nope, if you can't 1 star the first phase it just ends there. I assume your roster won't refresh for the phase you couldn't clear with atleast 1 star prior to the refresh.

Look at the official state of the galaxy forum post. It is wrote this:

However, if at least one Star is not achieved in a single Territory, then the guild must redo that Territory again in the next phase. If at least one Star is achieved in all Territories in the phase, then all Territories in the next phase will unlocked.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Jefferx wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

However, if at least one Star is not achieved in a single Territory, then the guild must redo that Territory again in the next phase. If at least one Star is achieved in all Territories in the phase, then all Territories in the next phase will unlocked.

my bad. Still, if you can't one star it the first time, chances are you won't make it either when the guild is re-doing that phase.
  • If I'm understanding your question correctly, you may think you need to move all the way accross the map before you get rewards but that doesn't seem to be the case,

You could 1* first area then have 5 attempts at area 2/3 but fail to gain any more stars. So when all 6 time periods are over, you only have 1* and get rewards based on that.
  • As you get rewards for one star (according yo above screenshot) it shouldnt matter if you finish all phases or not. Isn't this much better than when they introduced the tank raid and it was all or nothing? It looks like territory battles are designed that you get rewards even if you dont finish all phases - good design imo!
  • Twin
    527 posts Member

my bad. Still, if you can't one star it the first time, chances are you won't make it either when the guild is re-doing that phase.

I am pretty sure things will reset... they can redump everyone back in deployments, not sure about battles... and platoons would seem pointless at that point.

Though given the first star level is very low, I doubt too many will get stuck right away.

• Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Look at this video posted by mist passiert at 4:00 until 5 :00
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127563/territory-battles-explained-mistpassiert#latest

Every guild will complete territory battle, i guarantee it !!
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    It's clear that all guilds will get at least 1 star.
    Past that maybe not.
    You have 5 refreshes for entire event.
    So most likely most guilds could get at least 1 more star in 5 days.
    So id say minimum is 2 star
  • Based on all we know, i think that complete territory battle mean that after 6 refresh, territory battle end and it is possible that you did not reach phase 6.
    In that way, it is possible that you may have only 1*.

Upon that , by opposite of heroic raid, you always earn something.
  • leef wrote: »

My assumption is that your need X Territory Points to get a star, and that it doesn't matter if you get X all in one go, or if it takes multiple phases.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member
    Guilds that have New players with heroes 3-4 stars, Will need at last more than 1.6M Galactic Power with the 50 (top players alone have over 3M) and if everybody play and do the special missions, Combat missions and put heroes in the Platoon mission, Will have one star at phase 1 and Will need choose one territory for Phase 2 and beyond to have 2 stars or more, more stars better prizes. Phase 3 and beyond need stronger heroes so guilds with players with low roosters Will have troubles here, but if choose one territory and Focus to have the most possible stars, with at last one star in Phase 1 everybody win prizes
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    If I'm understanding your question correctly, you may think you need to move all the way accross the map before you get rewards but that doesn't seem to be the case,

You could 1* first area then have 5 attempts at area 2/3 but fail to gain any more stars. So when all 6 time periods are over, you only have 1* and get rewards based on that.

This is correct as far as I understand it. Less than 6* is possible exactly as you outlined.

It will probably be a very tiny numbers of very new guilds that fall into that low of a reward bracket, and they should rise above that quickly. Average guilds would have to purposely try to get less than 6*.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

My assumption is that your need X Territory Points to get a star, and that it doesn't matter if you get X all in one go, or if it takes multiple phases.

that would make things easier, if the g
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    If I'm understanding your question correctly, you may think you need to move all the way accross the map before you get rewards but that doesn't seem to be the case,

This is correct as far as I understand it. Less than 6* is possible exactly as you outlined.

It will probably be a very tiny numbers of very new guilds that fall into that low of a reward bracket, and they should rise above that quickly. Average guilds would have to purposely try to get less than 6*.

i believe a dev said 30 stars would be "normal" for the average guild.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member

Assuming they didnt derp it the first time and commit all their top characters as reinforcements like the guide tells you to do; instead of doing a battle with your most powerful then committing the rest like all the youtubers said to do. There are a lot of ways to derp it at first.