Favorite animation

Who has your favorite animation? I haven't seen a lot, but atm mine is sid's DB.

Replies

• Ewoks Elder's heal. It's the cutest thing ever
  • Haha, nice! I have him but haven't used him. Will need to check it out.
  • Whiskey wrote: »
    Who has your favorite animation? I haven't seen a lot, but atm mine is sid's DB.

His sabers dragging the ground w/ sparks is reminiscent of Grievous in episode III. So dope, and my favorite animation as well. Close second is General Veers' Ruthless Assault - you can tell it's a direct blast from a star ship of some kind. Although since he was the one in the ATAT destroying the Hoth Shield, you'd think the laser would be a giant red one... but still, cool animation.
    "....a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary, but I want them alive. No disintegration."

Ally Code 889-785-821
  • Ahsoka's Special Attack.

"I'll try spinning, that's a good trick!"
  • Darth Vaders force bomb. It's pretty epic.
  • I love Count Dooku's AA animation. It's so satisfying when it's YOUR Dooku's counter hitting everyone twice.
  • Count Dooku's Hindering Press or whatever the simple attack was called. It's like Federer with the drop shot. :P
  • Can't wait to unlock Vader as I love the lightsabre throw thing.

My favourite animation will be General Grievous just existing if they ever add him.
  • Favorite is killing boba fett 2-3 times in a row as he returns to life. Lol