To all of you who are opening bashing this game

2Next

Replies

• d3gauss
    311 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    How do you think great games are made? Over night? Lol. Get real. Think about diablo 3's release. The devs on this game are working themselves to the bone. I've played mortal kombat 9 for almost 6 years now. In this first year it received 4 patches. Then they abandoned the game entirely. They just allowed their baby that made them quite a lot of money to sink super hard. The devs that code this game are honestly working really hard to make a great gaming experience. Clearly because of how many changes at once was a mistake. Should've been more incremental to not break the mold which is exactly what happened. But that being said. It's still in development. Things will improve quite rapidly.

Have a cookie.

The devs have incrementally taken things away from us, and given some things back at increased cost. Meanwhile, the game has, at best, half of the content of others in this genre. Regarding patches, a known bug can go on for weeks or more, for example Assaj healing the whole party, but The Anakin nerf in the Yoda event was fixed in 24 hrs? Anakin was fixed because it made the event harder, which will make players spend more to develop other Jedi.

How is this "working really hard to make a great gaming experience?"
    Jesus747 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    +1
    Also, because of the rushed release to coincede with TFA, anything before the february update should be considered as little more than beta...

Truth, but too bad we weren't told it was beta.

Beta testing at top dollar

We don't have a romantic relationship with cg or ea. We give them money, we expect something for it. Apples and oranges.
    Post edited by WillowStar on
  • Options
    d3gauss wrote: »
    TommySitt wrote: »
    How do you think great games are made? Over night? Lol. Get real. Think about diablo 3's release. The devs on this game are working themselves to the bone. I've played mortal kombat 9 for almost 6 years now. In this first year it received 4 patches. Then they abandoned the game entirely. Talk about **** devs. They just allowed their baby that made them quite a lot of money to sink super hard. The devs that code this game are honestly working really hard to make a great gaming experience. Clearly because of how many changes at once was a mistake. Should've been more incremental to not break the mold which is exactly what happened. But that being said. It's still in development. Things will improve quite rapidly. So calm the **** down

Have a cookie.

The devs have incrementally taken things away from us, and given some things back at increased cost. Meanwhile, the game has, at best, half of the content of others in this genre. Regarding patches, a known bug can go on for weeks or more, for example Assaj healing the whole party, but The Anakin nerf in the Yoda event was fixed in 24 hrs? Anakin was fixed because it made the event harder, which will make players spend more to develop other Jedi.

How is this "working really hard to make a great gaming experience?"

Get your head out of your hindquarters, and go pontificate elsewhere.
    +1
    Also, because of the rushed release to coincede with TFA, anything before the february update should be considered as little more than beta...

Truth, but too bad we weren't told it was beta.

Beta testing at top dollar

Would you talk **** to your girlfriend and expect sex/back rubs/favors... No because she would be ****. My point is that all the negative attitudes towards ea is probably making their lives a living hell. I couldn't imagine wanting to code when a bunch of whiny **** are shitalking a patch. Like how about you have a cookie. D.I.c.k

Is your girlfriend a business? We don't have a romantic relationship with cg or ea. We give them money, we expect something for it. Apples and oranges.

I would say more to their defense but I just got warned for profanity. So apparently they don't like being defended. Understood loud and clear.
  • Options
    Why are the majority of these posts edited by "williwstar"? Is that a mod?
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I got to you referance to Diablo III, and stopped reading as I think D3 is the biggest dissapointment ever, since all the cool things they were talking about, were cut away and replaced with gaming for dummies tools, all the things that made D2 last for so long, they had removed(think Activision is to blame), yes it took all start sales records but the revenue dropped quickly, even the in game trade for real money wen't down the hill, and most that I know went back to D2, or stopped playing Diablo alltogether.

Lol it cencors out D with 3 capital i's

Lol, same here. Didn't even get it, due to all the complaints about in game mechanics and the online only mode. D 2 was obviously too long in the teeth to go back to, so ditched the franchise. Not the best game to reference :lol:!
  • Options
    I got to you referance to Diablo III, and stopped reading as I think D3 is the biggest dissapointment ever, since all the cool things they were talking about, were cut away and replaced with gaming for dummies tools, all the things that made D2 last for so long, they had removed(think Activision is to blame), yes it took all start sales records but the revenue dropped quickly, even the in game trade for real money wen't down the hill, and most that I know went back to D2, or stopped playing Diablo alltogether.

Lol, same here. Didn't even get it, due to all the complaints about in game mechanics and the online only mode. D 2 was obviously too long in the teeth to go back to, so ditched the franchise. Not the best game to reference :lol:!

I go on to say how terrible d3 was. You both are really intelligible.
  • Options

D3 was a definite disappointment. I do believe the ps4 version is better than the pc version ._. D2 <3
  • Options
    tameshon wrote: »
    When they say we're improving something such as the credit and droid challenge and there improvement is reducing its payouts by 85% this is a problem that deserves to be addressed. There actively reducing the economy significantly forcing players to spending money. I was all for spending money to improve characters when it felt like I was getting something extra now there's pay was just to play the game. If people don't voice there concerns why would they ever change things like this

Well put. This game is such a money grab it's ridiculous. And now they've sacked GW awards too!
  • meanpride
    90 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im F2P. started in January, constantly top 10 in Arena, always finish GW and never once felt that i needed to spend money to get better in the game.

I have no idea why whiners are calling this game a money grab. This is probably the most F2P-friendly game i have ever played. Sure, the bundles are wayyy overpriced but they are not necessarily important. You do not have to buy them to get better nor is CG/EA forcing players for purchases by locking content (ala DLC).

All you need is good decisions and enough time per day to devote to the game.
  • Options
    meanpride wrote: »
    Im F2P. started in January, constantly top 10 in Arena, always finish GW and never once felt that i needed to spend money to get better in the game.

I have no idea why whiners are calling this game a money grab. This is probably the most F2P-friendly game i have ever played. Sure, the bundles are wayyy overpriced but they are not necessarily important. You do not have to buy them to get better nor is CG/EA forcing players for purchases by locking content (ala DLC).

What's your line up. I'm sitting around top 20 sith qgj lead,Dooku,lumi,JC,sid, soon will be replacing JC with geonosian soldier.
  • Options
    Comparing a game to Diablo 3 isn't exactly a compliment
  • Options
    I would say more to their defense but I just got warned for profanity. So apparently they don't like being defended. Understood loud and clear.

You cannot possibly be serious...
  • Options
    Comparing a game to Diablo 3 isn't exactly a compliment

wow. i was using contrast. your the third person to not understand that
  • Options
    JUST TO BE CLEAR. DIABLO 3 WAS TRASH. DIABLO 3 IS A BAD GAME. I DO NOT LIKE DIABLO 3. any questions?
  • Options
    nematocyte wrote: »

yeah lol. that actually did happen
  • Options
    How do you think great games are made? Over night? Lol. Get real. Think about diablo 3's release. The devs on this game are working themselves to the bone. I've played mortal kombat 9 for almost 6 years now. In this first year it received 4 patches. Then they abandoned the game entirely. They just allowed their baby that made them quite a lot of money to sink super hard. The devs that code this game are honestly working really hard to make a great gaming experience. Clearly because of how many changes at once was a mistake. Should've been more incremental to not break the mold which is exactly what happened. But that being said. It's still in development. Things will improve quite rapidly.

But we're paying a premium cost for it! I'd be far more forgiving if the content level/bug removals kept up with the inflation of customer costs too

As far as I am aware you can play the game for free ;)
  • Options

What's your line up. I'm sitting around top 20 sith qgj lead,Dooku,lumi,JC,sid, soon will be replacing JC with geonosian soldier.

Sid(L), Lumi, GS, Poggle, Fives/ig86. Cookie cutter but effective
  • Options

Sid(L), Lumi, GS, Poggle, Fives/ig86. Cookie cutter but effective

cookie cutter wins games.... also fives/ig86 is not considered cookie cutter to me. they are off meta characters
  • Options
    +1

Truth, but too bad we weren't told it was beta. Instead the devs kept raising expectations like it's going to be great around the corner instead of just leveling with people and tell them to no expect too much because they had to rush the game out. They didn't do that be ause they probably thought it would hurt their sales.

Cause that's what developers do right? Say their game isn't all that much and you shouldn't invest time and money in to it.
    Some of you forumusers that do nothing but complain would be the worst people to do business with. The entitlement is strong in this forum.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    nematocyte wrote: »

yeah lol. that actually did happen

Sorry, you misunderstood me. How does violating the forum's profanity rules equate to the developers not wanting to be defended? There is absolutely no correlation between those two things.