Top 10 Characters to Farm

StitchagoFTW
150 posts Member
edited August 2017
If you're looking for some good characters for SA or GW. Look no further! Let's start shall we:

10. Royal Guard - Strong Tank. When 3 or 4* is really good; available from LS, DS and CBs.

9. Hera - Strong support and wotks well with other Phoenix allies. Backup Plan is really good; available from CBs.

8. Tie Fighter Pilot - At times the fastest character in the game. Deals high damage and gains foresight; available from CBs.

7. Rey - Fierce and strong character: slightly harder to farm; available from GS and LSB.

6. Qui-gon Jinn - Strong character who calls assists; available from CS.

5. Old Daka - Sturdy healer with revives; available from DSB and CS.

4. Count Dooku - Strong Sith with strong specials and counters: slightly harder to farm; LS, DS and CB.

3. Darth Sidious - Deathstroke ability prevents healing and also a strong attacker; available from SAS.

2. Luminara - Strong healer AND attacker; available from GWS.

1. Lando - A high-damage Attacker who crits a lot; available from CBs.

In all means these characters are all very good but going Lando or Luminara is ur smartest move but TFP, RG and Hera are all easy to farm and are needed for Thrawn and R2's challenge. Characters such as Rey or Dooku are slightly harder to farm but it all pays off. You can be multipley farming as not all the characters are from the same place; I would do GW: Luminara, SAS: Sidious, CBs: Lando, CBS: Qui-gon and GS: Rey.

My ideal squad out of these is:

Luminara (L)
Qui-gon
TFP
Sidious
Dooku
Post edited by StitchagoFTW on

Replies

• RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Why would you give so bad advices? some unfortunate folk could even follow them.

EDIT: my start game was a hell because i found a lot of crappy guides that made me lose a lot of time. Lucklily, i managed to avoid farming Geonosian Soldier even if every guide was like "OMG GS you NEED him".
    This, and the toons you mentioned have no sinergy between them a have no common goal to achieve together.
  • Options
    RekiemD wrote: »
    Why would you give so bad advices? some unfortunate folk could even follow them.

EDIT: my start game was a hell because i found a lot of **** guides that made me lose a lot of time. Lucklily, i managed to avoid farming Geonosian Soldier even if every guide was like "OMG GS you NEED him".
    This, and the toons you mentioned have no sinergy between them a have no common goal to achieve together.

GS was one of the top toons back in the day.
  • Options

EDIT: my start game was a hell because i found a lot of **** guides that made me lose a lot of time. Lucklily, i managed to avoid farming Geonosian Soldier even if every guide was like "OMG GS you NEED him".

What do u suggest we all get? Coruscant Underworld or JTG? You are going against some of the best characters in the game. Let me ask; what is ur squad?
  • Options
    @stichago pls stop posting nonsense...there are 2 good guides here .. read them.. and rethink your choice..
    nuff said.
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    This looks like an old meta team, there are better options now
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options

What do u suggest we all get? Coruscant Underworld or JTG? You are going against some of the best characters in the game. Let me ask; what is ur squad?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rekiemd/
    Many of those toons will be needed someway or another, but in this game you gotta focus on something in the beginning (like, decent arena team or teams for legendary).
    You can't just farm radom toons hoping they are good. Lando is ok but there is no way he could be a top spot, and many other universal good toons, like boba, are left out.
    Sorry to say, i think you need to look for some guides instead of providing one.
  • StitchagoFTW
    150 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

https://swgoh.gg/u/rekiemd/
    Many of those toons will be needed someway or another, but in this game you gotta focus on something in the beginning (like, decent arena team or teams for legendary).
    You can't just farm radom toons hoping they are good. Lando is ok but there is no way he could be a top spot, and many other universal good toons, like boba, are left out.
    Sorry to say, i think you need to look for some guides instead of providing one.
    Ok. Sorry I was just trying to help people by giving some easy Toons to farm.
  • Options
    Darth wrote: »
    This whole post is **** and not true. Anybody that wants advice on the best characters to farm just go to YouTube! There's tons of vids from ppl like Warrior Presents with good advice
    Sorry.
  • Options
    Anyone starting off right now should be focusing on farming Phoenix. They're a strong early to mid game team, useful in GW and they unlock both Palpatine and Thrawn, while putting you 40% of the way towards GM Yoda and R2. After that they'll be in a more informed position as to which faction they want to focus on for arena.
  • Options
    H
    Anyone starting off right now should be focusing on farming Phoenix. They're a strong early to mid game team, useful in GW and they unlock both Palpatine and Thrawn, while putting you 40% of the way towards GM Yoda and R2. After that they'll be in a more informed position as to which faction they want to focus on for arena.
    How R2; he is empire?
  • Options
    H
    How R2; he is empire?

By farming Thrawn and palpatine you got 2/5 of the team you need to unlock R2
    By the way, this is one of the best guide ever made for a good beginning
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86926/adaptive-f2p-guide/p1
  • lendarker
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Phoenix: With three characters (Hera, Ezra, Chopper) locked behind cantina energy, and with the crystal subscription just discontinued, this is going to be a lengthier farm than others. Unless you are among the top payouts in the arena, you're not going to be able to buy crystal refreshes because you need all your crystals for 3x50 energy refreshes. That leaves you very little cantina energy to work with for unlocking three of six chars (of which one is another slow single hard node/guild shipment farm - Sabine).

I believe this will take you farther faster:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86926/adaptive-f2p-guide/p1
  • Options
    Think some folk are being pretty harsh on Stitch. He was only trying to help. Ok- so his picks aren't for everyone but the discussion can be opened up :)
  • Options
    Think some folk are being pretty harsh on Stitch. He was only trying to help. Ok- so his picks aren't for everyone but the discussion can be opened up :)

ähm. wrong advise is .. well .. wrong advise.
    yes, he was trying to help but if you dont have a clue what you are talking about ...just ... well..

....better close and/or delete that thread ...its useless
  • Options

ähm. wrong advise is .. well .. wrong advise.
    yes, he was trying to help but if you dont have a clue what you are talking about ...just ... well..

....better close and/or delete that thread ...its useless

Advice :)

It's up to others to decide if a person knows or doesn't know what they're talking about.

Advice, although freely offered, never needs be taken.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Just follow this

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/128030/adaptive-ftp-guide-2-0#latest

No need to create a useless thread and mislead newcomers.

My advice, if I may, would be:
    1. Lando (Credit Heist / Early Arena / Critical Chance Mods / Palpatine / TB)
    2. Boba (Credit Heist / Early Arena / Critical Chance Mods)
    3. Jedi Consular (Ships / Defense Mods / Yoda)
    4. STHan (Credit Heist / Early Arena / Palpatine / TB)
    5. Chewie (Credit Heist / Early Arena / Critical Chance Mods)

Those are your main characters to *5. Keep going on Lando until *7 to get in heroic rancor guilds ASAP.
    Post edited by DarthZannaH on
    Do or do not...