Commander Luke Zetas, which should I do first?

I can't decide between "It Binds All things" and "Call to Action".which one do you think would be better? I'm currently experimenting with a rebel squad that focuses on Old Ben taking hits while Luke takes as many turns as possible. I run CLS lead with Jyn and Ezra having Luke attack as much as possible and R2 providing stealth and focusing attacks on Okd Ben. Old Ben is being used for his AoE and his Taunt mainly

Replies

• It binds all things
  • I could be going crazy. But I don't think call to action has a zeta.
  • It binds all things by far
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I started with Learn Control, but everybody else did Binds All Things first. (I added it within a few days, anyway.) I wanted the boosts in defense, critical avoidance, counter, and tenacity before he gets a chance to take his first turn.

That ones my bad, I meant Learn Control
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    I started with Learn Control, but everybody else did Binds All Things first. (I added it within a few days, anyway.) I wanted the boosts in defense, critical avoidance, counter, and tenacity before he gets a chance to take his first turn.

I was kinda leaning towards that at first too but my Luke's speed is relatively high (240) so I'm probably gonna go with It Binds All Things for the TM gain

That ones my bad, I meant Learn Control

Haha. I really thought I was losing it. Either I was correct or I put a zeta into it that I didn't remember. Could have went either way.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »

I was kinda leaning towards that at first too but my Luke's speed is relatively high (240) so I'm probably gonna go with It Binds All Things for the TM gain

If your Luke is fast, get IBAT first. I didn't because I'm weird and his next zeta was days away.
  • I haven't given luke any zetas but personally Learn Control is a very annoying one for me. Makes it very very tough to inflict any debuffs, which makes Luke that much tougher to knock out